What's new

FULL EACONOMY ROBOT traide ringer 4

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes
This indicator, it is configured for many well-known currency pairs. Disables the auto trading button. Adjusting the time before the news, and after the news.

Hey how do i Use this with the Traide Ringer? Im assuming the Traide Ringer news filter doesnt work and we need to use this?

it was the lot sizes multiplying incorrectly if a trend and counter trend is open at the same time in the same direction. Basically blows your account. Have been testing 4.03 since a few hours ago and it seems like its working correctly.
I'm using v 4.02 lot sizes seem to be working ok, but I only started Today. On EJ I have 3 trades and lot sizes are in order to my specs. No idea what you are saying about trend and counter-trend. Is there an option to select this or does the EA do this automatically?

it was the lot sizes multiplying incorrectly if a trend and counter trend is open at the same time in the same direction. Basically blows your account. Have been testing 4.03 since a few hours ago and it seems like its working correctly.

Great news! So have you tested it with a trend and counter trend without it going crazy with the lot sizes?

I tried back testing TS4.02 n 4.03 on live account (XM ultra low) from Jan3 to Dec20 2019 for Gold last day it works good and tried running demoed yesterday (monday) and set 8% weekly goal using XM and ICM with cap of $265 and $200 respectively and now the goal reach this morning (tuesday) and set another goal to 10% after 6hrs it hits the goal only this afternoon. Now I set another weekly goal to 12% let see if he can hit the goal within this week..

I'm using v 4.02 lot sizes seem to be working ok, but I only started Today. On EJ I have 3 trades and lot sizes are in order to my specs. No idea what you are saying about trend and counter-trend. Is there an option to select this or does the EA do this automatically?
Hi, can I have a link for V4.02? Thank you.

plz guide how can i got this indicator................................................................................

I tried back testing TS4.02 n 4.03 on live account (XM ultra low) from Jan3 to Dec20 2019 for Gold last day it works good and tried running demoed yesterday (monday) and set 8% weekly goal using XM and ICM with cap of $265 and $200 respectively and now the goal reach this morning (tuesday) and set another goal to 10% after 6hrs it hits the goal only this afternoon. Now I set another weekly goal to 12% let see if he can hit the goal within this week..

Wow that's good!

What lot sizes per what account size?

What time frame?

Did you use a news filter?

Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.