What's new

FX SNIPER 24 (NEW UPDATE)

3.00 star(s) 33 Votes
Here is a new version of this 2021 strategy. The results are just a bomb! The old version of 2019 gives 25% correct signals. The latest version of 2021 Sniper 24 gives 100% accurate signals. In my screenshots below you can see for yourself.
Please share the new version

Here is a new version of this 2021 strategy. The results are just a bomb! The old version of 2019 gives 25% correct signals. The latest version of 2021 Sniper 24 gives 100% accurate signals. In my screenshots below you can see for yourself.
Please share the new version

it's a good indi , I have used it before, but you have to have to use it with some other indicators to get the best results

pls how can i get the 2021 version

I test it in on strategy tester GBP/USD , it is repainting most of time (n) and can not find 2021 version on internet

Attachments

• image_2021-07-11_094215.png
    image_2021-07-11_094215.png
    15 KB · Views: 94
Wow definitely looking forward into testing it. Hope it works out just fine. I love anything that brings monry in the pocket

Please share it.

stop posting unnecessary comments the post is for someone to share FX SNIPER 24 the NEW!! version not old one if anyone in this post knows where to find it just post saying the place and if there is a price tag for it so i can buy it

" Here is a new version of this 2021 strategy. The results are just a bomb! The old version of 2019 gives 25% correct signals. The latest version of 2021 Sniper 24 gives 100% accurate signals. In my screenshots below you can see for yourself. "
Is ths for mt4 or mt5 platform?
do you have the latest one can you share or show me where i can go and buy this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.