What's new

New EA GS Spider 2020 expert advisor

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bhushansky

GS Spider 2020 - the best grid robot 2020 with a yield of up to 300% per month!

The robot was released in January 2020 and became even more reliable!

GS Spider 2020 Robot - Absolute New for 2020! The work process of the GS Spider 2020 advisor can be seen in the video below. This is a pair of GBPUSD, M5 timeframe. In the example below, the EA works with aggressive settings. Profitability of GS Spider 2020 with such settings is about 300% per month!

Description of GS Spider 2020 Advisor
GS Spider 2020 is the most stable and profitable version of the already known to many profitable trading advisor from the Trader21.RU project . The robot came out in 2020 and was created for professional investment in the forex market. The robot can operate on more than 20 currency pairs in a fully automatic mode. In its strategy, the adviser uses a grid order structure with unique logic, which is one of the best developments at the moment among all existing grid algorithms!

001.png

The GS Spider 2020 trading robot uses a smart transaction opening algorithm: unlike other retailers, GS Spider 2020 does not open rash counter-deals in an accelerating market - it first awaits consolidation - and only then enters the market, which improves the entry point by increasing chances of a price reversal. As a result, the robot receives a more secure closing of the order grid against the trend.

The GS Spider 2020 robot can now rightfully be considered a professional investment tool, since its functionality and options allow you to earn money in a variety of market sectors! The adviser can trade not only in two directions on the range market, but also in one direction - towards the potential of the daily timeframe. When trading on the H1 timeframe, the robot withstands recoilless movements of more than 1000 points , which makes it practically an “unsinkable” grid forex robot.

Below are the tests of the GS Spider 2020 adviser on the GBPUSD currency pair for the period January 2018 - January 2020 : from the starting deposit of $ 10,000, the adviser made more than $ 900,000 of profit!

002.png

003.png

Just GS Spider 2020 constantly monitors lotnost Buy / Sell orders, calculates the optimum levels bezubytka and profits, as well as can increase Equiti in cycles, which makes it quite safe to make a good profit on the course.

The adviser can withstand market collapses like a sharp increase in the Swiss Franc (USDCHF pair in January 2015) or a sharp drop in the British Pound after the Brexit referendum (GBPUSD pair in June 2016).

The real trading account of the GS Spider robot can be viewed on MyFxBook , where the adviser increased the deposit by 626% over 4 months, earning more than 6,000 points .

Attachments

• Gs spider 2020.zip
    79.3 KB · Views: 123
  • GS_Spider_2020_-_Rukovodstvo_i_nastroyki.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 107
Hi, anyone has any latest update and/or result on testing this EA? Please feel free to share it with us. Thanks.

The best EA so far, results are promised. Im on MQL5 over 2 years, i tried a lot of EAs. I advise to buy it quickly. Bogdan answered all my questions. Very active to respond. The best choice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.