What's new

How do you determine the best trend entry or exit

Tinashemk1

How does one know when the best time to enter and exit a trend is?

How do you determine when an opportune time to enter is going to occur? How do you determine when the right time to exit is going to occur? Forgive me for asking I'm still a noob at trading

atr indicator.you can know the trend down
How does one know when the best time to enter and exit a trend is?

How do you determine when an opportune time to enter is going to occur? How do you determine when the right time to exit is going to occur? Forgive me for asking I'm still a noob at trading

The best way is to learn about doing technical analysis and read about different trading strategies, then choosing a strategy and following that. Trend following strategies are usually the most suitable for beginners. For example, trading based on support and resistance is a good one.

Try learning about price action and price channel. I started learning this about 5-6 months ago, still learning, but my entries and exits are more accurate.

For that, traders need to be proficient in technical analysis. There are indicators that can help traders identify that. For example, ATR and support and resistance indicators are helpful in this case.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.