What's new

I cant believe forex has changed my life

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

donsebo

Yes, but it works both ways. You can be as down as happy when seeing a big red number in the morning
I crashed 2 accounts already, nothing too spectacular, around 15k, but it was a lesson to be learned. Now I am trading without emotions, and it is WAY BETTER. All my collegues at work are not beyond this point and seeing their hopes and illusions are killing me :D But everyone has to do the experience on their own. Sad but true.

All the best and hopefully more green than red numbers on your screen!

Aikokita

That's whatbthe dreams all about..... I'm so close myself. I know I'm getting towards the end of my learning curve.

kawuah

In order to be profitable one needs to learn the basics of trade and how to used E.A very well. Also one must have deposited to start trading on line

pippin

The is nothing better then waking up in the morning and opening your laptop and find a good trade ,executing and making moneh
Yeah sounds like an ideal business however losses are really hard to eliminate even after years of practice. Trying to keep my stop loss tight to avoid disturbing moments

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S General I need help with meta5 trader application cant seem to find the buy or sell anywhere MetaTrader 0
J Expert advisor, for meta trader 4.cant seem to find one that works Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Cant install any EA nor trade MetaTrader 6
M I cant apply the ea to the mt4 program MetaTrader 0
K General Nasdaq cheat codes. Strategy that I believe would help plot numbers rounded up the the nearest 100. Trading Systems and Strategies 14
L General Do you believe in support resistance lines or zones? General Discussions 2
F Do you really believe in indicators Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S Unbelievable EA........... Just taste it and believe the Results your self Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
isfurlan Do you believe in Fibonacci levels? General Discussions 23
R Trading is not an exact science that's why IMO believe it cannot be taught in a class like the usual courses in uni/colleges because you need to have Forex Education 0
@ IS FOREX GUMP EA still profitable? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
T new here and need some assistance when it comes to forex trading please help, your assistance would be really appreciated Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Forex Robots making money 24/7? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R Hi guys how long did it take you to make money in forex Forex Education 2
S learn Forex and earn money to this wonderful business......................... Forex Education 0
twokangsapoe New EA Best Forex Scalping EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
J Strategy Best 5 Minutes Forex Trading Strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Alan Solarsh How daily routine helps while trading in Forex? Trading Systems and Strategies 2
H Need forex fury v4 fixed unlimited version Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
P forex teacha system for easy trading Trading Systems and Strategies 1
H forex fury v3 with crack fixed version Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
@ which one do you choose forex, crypto or binary? General Discussions 8
H feedback for forex fury v4 ? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
G Which forex tools are best to use today? Automated or indicators? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
G Forex is definitely not a scam, it's just that new traders do not have the right tools and education. General Discussions 0
D Suggestion VIX TALKING ROBOT BY CLASSIC FOREX TRADER Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
D Forex News Friday News hours in Forex N Stocks Interactive Forex Trading 0
M VPS is one of the best in this forex thing Forex VPS 0
M Why trade forex when you can trade cryto Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Scam Alert Scam traders demo they need to be strong for the wave of forex Forex Education 0
DANZY Looking for historical Forex correlations Trading Systems and Strategies 0
W Comparing gps robot and forex robot slayer pv 2.0 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
J Arbitrage in Forex - who does this? General Discussions 10
G Learning Forex trading 101 Forex Education 1
N Forex And The Tax Regulations Involved General Discussions 0
C What does make Forex so tough? Forex Education 0
N The Best Forex Broker in 2022 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G Cash Cow Forex Robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
M Anyone with simple and easy to use FOREX indicators Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Hello beautiful people how much can one pay for forex lessons Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
F Profitable EA Forex Miner EA v5.2 experience? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
B anyway to make a living with forex? Making Income Online 2
S Tutorial What is traded in forex? Forex Education 0
S General What is Forex? how is forex Forex Education 0
T 90-percent -win-forex-strategy (1).zip Trading Systems and Strategies 8
J How to Make Money Trading Forex Other Topics 1
Solid ECN Forex Updates by Solid ECN Interactive Forex Trading 0
S Forex strategies and how to use them Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Please teach me how to trade forex Forex Education 8
L The Business of Forex General Discussions 0