What's new

I cant believe forex has changed my life

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes
Yes, but it works both ways. You can be as down as happy when seeing a big red number in the morning
I crashed 2 accounts already, nothing too spectacular, around 15k, but it was a lesson to be learned. Now I am trading without emotions, and it is WAY BETTER. All my collegues at work are not beyond this point and seeing their hopes and illusions are killing me :D But everyone has to do the experience on their own. Sad but true.

All the best and hopefully more green than red numbers on your screen!

In order to be profitable one needs to learn the basics of trade and how to used E.A very well. Also one must have deposited to start trading on line

The is nothing better then waking up in the morning and opening your laptop and find a good trade ,executing and making moneh
Yeah sounds like an ideal business however losses are really hard to eliminate even after years of practice. Trying to keep my stop loss tight to avoid disturbing moments

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.