What's new

Is IQ Option Really is a scam?

knightramza

i have two problems with this "broker"

first, really dont payme a profits

i create one account of 500usd

i win 2500usd with options binaris ande the broker dont payme is a shit, very very cautelouse

i win 2500usd with options binaris ande the broker dont payme is a shit, very very cautelouse

They are having problems in India. I think they are not a scam. They process withdrawals according to cash at hand.

If you have any problems with them you can talk with them at their support.

As a European now, I cannot be with this broker. When I retired due to obligation, they gave me everything I had deposited without any failure. :cool::cool::cool:

Iqoptions is one of the binary biggest brokers they pay out your money any time you request for withdrawal. just make sure a first-time deposit to withdrawal amount policies for the credit card users completed

I have been working with this broker for 2 years. There were no problems with the output at the moment. Everything works fine!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.