What's new

General Is it okay to lose money?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
There will be a loss in trading but I have to maintain this loss by applying knowledge. If a trader tries to trade without loss maintenance, he will never be a successful trader. To be a successful trader, I have to manage risk and trade. In this case, I take the help of the research center of Eurotrader. This broker gives me a lot of information.

No, It is not ok. but it happens. So the real question is whether you have an umbrella when shit hits the fan. Have a stoploss

If you want to invest in the market and trade, there will be a loss, but to cover that loss, I have to trade with a positive mindset. If there is a loss, you have to learn from that mistake and survive in trading. Eurotrader brokers help a lot in building knowledge to survive in this market.

I think it is important to follow one's strategy. Sometimes there are pullbacks, one should learn to wait those out.

Losing money is a stepping stone for starter trader. But if they don't know why they lose, then it is already a gamble.

I think it is more of a rite of passage than a stepping stone. But yes, usually it is inevitable, especially for newbies.

After a discipline applied, seems to be better. But yes it hurt in the first, but then by the time will be alright.

Losing money is part of trading. And never try to counter a trade. unless you know when the trend is moving to with the price action.

I agree. All you will achieve if you revenge trade is losing even more money. Then you will try to make up for those too, and you'll just digging yourself into an ever bigger hole. Don't do it.

Trading is mostly probabilities. You can be profitable with a 60, 50 even 40% winning strategy if you cut losses properly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.