What's new

Long-term and Short-term Setups

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes
Thank you I am learning loads from your analysis. I am a beginner and soaking up as much knowledge as I can. Keep up the good work!

AUD/CHF Wave Analysis

~~ As we suggested earlier, the counter is currently in an ABC and has moved down significantly.
~~ Now, it is forming a triangle in the short-term charts.
~~ We advise our users to either sell at the resistance of 0.665 or when the price breaks down below 0.651.

AUDCHF.png

What does someone who is a professional trader use as their lot size on their trades?

It depends on their capital. There are people who use from 0.1 lot to 100 as well. The lot size doesn't make someone a professional trader. It is their strategy and how they are managing their capital effectively with that.

EUR/JPY Technical Analysis

~~ The counter has made a retest of the broken head and shoulder neckline.
~~ It has made the retracement in the form of a bearish flag and has broken down from it.
~~ Further, it has crossed critical support of 123.9 and hence we expect the pair to be bearish in the short-term.

EURJPY.png

It depends on their capital. There are people who use from 0.1 lot to 100 as well. The lot size doesn't make someone a professional trader. It is their strategy and how they are managing their capital effectively with that.
I understand that just because someone has money doesn't make them a professional. They could of inherited 100mil dollars and just started trading. Doesn't mean their a professional. Im intelligent to comprehend that. I asked what professional traders use as their lot size because I'm genuinely curious as to how they mange their accounts. Why would you reply to me with the most obvious answer? Of course it depends what they have in capital. jesus

NZD/USD Technical Analysis

~~ The counter has formed a double top pattern in the short-term.
~~ Further, it has broken down with a strong bearish candle.
~~ The formation interpreted a solid distribution around 0.667 levels.
~~ Hence, we expect the pair to slide down from here.

NZDUSD.png

BTC/USD Wave Analysis

~~ Bitcoin has been in a bullish correction for the last few days.
~~ The limping move to the upside could be interpreted as wave B.
~~ Now, we expect a wave C move to the downside.

BTCUSD.png

I understand that just because someone has money doesn't make them a professional. They could of inherited 100mil dollars and just started trading. Doesn't mean their a professional. Im intelligent to comprehend that. I asked what professional traders use as their lot size because I'm genuinely curious as to how they mange their accounts. Why would you reply to me with the most obvious answer? Of course it depends what they have in capital. jesus

May be i said it in a wrong way. There are rich and not so rich professional traders. The rich ones can go for 10 lots. But average joe (professional average joe) goes for 0.1 lot. But everyone follows risk management in their own stle. Some go for all 10 lot at one stroke while others take 2 lot initially and depending on market movement, they add more. But here is the thing, a professional is someone who earns his bread through forex trading. And so there are many pros but their capital will be way apart from one another.

EUR/USD Wave Analysis

~~ The counter is currently forming an ABC correction.
~~ It is now in its second leg which is of the wxy wave form.
~~ Now, the pair is making a bullish move to complete the wave y and hence we expect the pair to be bullish in the near-term.

EURUSD.png

USD/CHF Wave Analysis

~~ The counter is currently in an ABC correction.
~~ It is now in its final stage for wave B looking out for support.
~~ We expect the pair to find its support around the current price point and head higher.

USDCHF.png

AUD/USD Wave Analysis

~~ The counter is currently forming an ABC correction.
~~ It has completed the w and x waves of the wave B and is now moving up to form a wave y.
~~ Hence, we expect the pair to be bullish in the near-term.

AUDUSD.png

EUR/USD Technical Analysis

~~ As we mentioned in our previous post, 1.18700 is a strong resistance for EUR/USD.
~~ Now, it has formed a head and shoulder pattern at the zone and is coming down strongly.
~~ The next support is only at 1.17500 and we expect a free ride to bears till then.

EURUSD.png

AUD/CHF Wave Analysis

~~ After completing a bearish cycle, the counter is limping up to complete ABC correction.
~~ It is forming a wave A in the form of a bearish flag.
~~ We expect it to render a bearish breakout to form wave B.

AUDCHF.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.