What's new

Looking for a trading system?

There are many strategies in the Forex market. The strategies with which it is possible to make a profit. However, not all strategies can be profitable. You need a perfect system to make a profit. I suggest using market context and support/resistance level. The market context provides an idea of the price movement. Many institutional traders use this strategy. And support/resistance is an important part of the profit.

I suggest the TAE framework strategy, you look in what over Trend the market is in, then you identify an Area of value with support and resistance and decide to buy or sell and lastly you look for an Entry trigger to enter the trade at the right time. Hope this helps someone, it works for me !

Specify what kind of system you really want. There's plenty of different systems available in maket for free and buy. Also here is lots of people to help

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.