What's new

Looking for EA to trade Metals (eg XAU/USD XAG/USD) and crypto BTC/USD

OPTIMIZFX

Heya Friends,

Just after any gold bots I haven't already tested on MT4 annnnd MT5 if there are any?

Also chasing any bots that trade crypto because that market is open 24/7 ;)

Does anyone have much experience with the Gold_Mining_Latest bot? I just had a loss with ICMarkets and Pepperstone using 1:500 leverage.

This prompted me to test with 1:1000 leverage over last week (with the days I lost on) and had interesting results. I also tested with a cent account. very interesting!

If anyone is interested I will post a real demo live test result after a week with both accounts and see how I go! Maybe this bot is for a cent account?

Heya Friends,

Just after any gold bots I haven't already tested on MT4 annnnd MT5 if there are any?

Also chasing any bots that trade crypto because that market is open 24/7 ;)

Does anyone have much experience with the Gold_Mining_Latest bot? I just had a loss with ICMarkets and Pepperstone using 1:500 leverage.

This prompted me to test with 1:1000 leverage over last week (with the days I lost on) and had interesting results. I also tested with a cent account. very interesting!

If anyone is interested I will post a real demo live test result after a week with both accounts and see how I go! Maybe this bot is for a cent account?
gold my favorite

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.