What's new

Looking for references of "The Prime Scalping EA"

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes
Hello Everyone I started with the live account trading today on Gold with 0.01 max lot size. Will keep you guys updated.(y)
Attached is the statement of the demo account on VPS till now. Ignore the yellow highlighted trades as those were errors on my part, meaning I added another ea to the account by accident and adjusted the max lots to 0.01 in order to test the settings of the EA.

Attachments

• Statement 11 Jan to 18 Jan.pdf
    734.9 KB · Views: 73
Hello Everyone I started with the live account trading today on Gold with 0.01 max lot size. Will keep you guys updated.(y)
Attached is the statement of the demo account on VPS till now. Ignore the yellow highlighted trades as those were errors on my part, meaning I added another ea to the account by accident and adjusted the max lots to 0.01 in order to test the settings of the EA.
That sounds awesome!
Looking forward to hearing from you :)

I'm eager to know the results!

I will certainly not recommend you to buy it for now as it is very expensive. I have tested it on GBP USD. It opens trade very rarely.
I still need to check it on Gold.
wow, if it open trades for you this means it will be working fine in real accounts, I just do backtesting with this EA, it is promising, I hope to get the same result in backtesting in real account. Btw this ea trade only in high volatility

Hello, I am on Real Account for 3 days, but no trade at all even if the market is volatile this past few days. I am using FB* Broker. Standard Account. I tried looking at the Journal and I am getting this message "Market Closed". and please see the image below.

Attachments

• scalper.PNG
    scalper.PNG
    35.1 KB · Views: 40

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.