What's new

looking to ourchase a EA

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jac

Hi there

Iv egot very little exprience on EA's..although Iv ebeen learnign quite a bit ont ehse and understand them
Iv ebeen trading for more than 15 years..

Im looking to purchase a EA, XproScalper, and would like to know if anyone have heard of it before

I was pointed to that EA by the creator of Genuis Scalper, Raghul Bansul.
The creator of this XprScalper is Wang Lee
So I received the demo version to run - and it works really well..as mentioned..

Now Im looking to move into the live environemt, but before I ake payment Im jut looking for others whom might have also bought this one as Id like to check on the live vs demo results and functionality etc..

I would really really appreciate any insight into this one if anyone has some

Regards

Last edited:
Do you want to verify with the person who owns the EA? If you purchased it, why don't you verify it yourself? Or I think it would be better to do a forward test instead of a backtest.

Do you want to verify with the person who owns the EA? If you purchased it, why don't you verify it yourself? Or I think it would be better to do a forward test instead of a backtest.
Thank you soooo much on your reply.
No, I am looking to purchase this EA, it works really well in demo, but Im reluctant of a scam and it doesnt work in live
Iv egot my VPS everythign tuned for it..just hesitant on making the purchase and it doesnt do wha tthe guy says..

XproScalper, author Wang Lee

Any idea maybe?

Thank you soooo much on your reply.
No, I am looking to purchase this EA, it works really well in demo, but Im reluctant of a scam and it doesnt work in live
Iv egot my VPS everythign tuned for it..just hesitant on making the purchase and it doesnt do wha tthe guy says..

XproScalper, author Wang Lee

Any idea maybe?
Is there anyone who can code an EA?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.