What's new

Suggestion mindset in the trader

havizul

im firt time this is room
(MINDSET)
okay first time ... I want to teach the article mindset ... how we trade, trade mcm investors ... trade relax ... as we target monthly within 30-70% cmtu ... inshaAllah ... there is more sustenance you can more ...
We don't want to trade greedy but get 200-1000% profit ... later we will be stressed ... if emotions come out, money management will come out and lps tu acc will mc la. because it's me
son emphasize the most important thing is consistent profit. Insha Allah. let it slow and
great ja
if asb org can be at 7%, why are we patient for the month to get 30-70%
?? be patient ja. Growing slowly ... if you are consistent with profit and confidence, son is a big depot, sket pound, later the problem will be dh
like the word warren buffet,
If you can't control your emotions, you can't control your money and info for the fund manager, 1 million usd all the target 15-20% a month ... now ... the first step ..
1) Cuba maintains acc as long as possible. Don't for mc.
2) loose and consistent profits
3) just a big depot, a pound, x not a problem for the average trader, acc x up to 1 week and mc
a maximum of 1 month
understand our mindset sir ... okay clear?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.