What's new

Money Beast EA, real or not?

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes
I am also looking at the time in the screenshots. Look at the timestamp of the result(mt4) screenshot and his replies. I mean, everytime customers send him a feedback, he always replies back in less than a minute. There's no way that he is awake 24 hours especially if he has buyers from canada and other countries

Actually, this might not be a proof of scam (to some extent).
You might ask "why?".
I think anyone who wants to give a review or testimony (as the case may be) would first chat him up, right? I mean, I you can't just send in reviews without getting the receiver online first (not me, at least).
Does that make sense to you?:ROFLMAO:

MONEY BEAST ROBOT USES THE STRATEGY BASED ON BREAKOUT

BREAKOUT TRADING IS ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR AND MOST FREQUENTLY USED STRATEGIES AMONG FOREX TRADERS . THIS STRATEGY HAS BEEN DEVELOPED A LONG AGO AND HAS BEEN REPEATEDLY TESTED ON HISTORY DATA , SHOWING SUPERIOR RESULTS

The EA USES 3 TYPES OF TREND BREAKOUTS

1)SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE
BREAKOUT

2)DOWNTREND BREAKOUT

3) UPTREND BREAKOUT

THE EA USES A VERY SMALL STOP LOSS BY USING ATR SO THE ACCOUNT IS ALWAYS PROTECTED FROM EQUITY DRAWDOWN WITH A VERY LOW RISK-PER-TRADE.

IT USES AN ADAPTIVE TRAILING STOP ALGORITHM

INDICATORS USED

ICHIMOKU

ATR

RENKO

OUR E.A EXECUTES TRADES WITH THE COMBINATION OF 3 INDICATORS AFTER BREAKOUT OCCURRED IN THE CHART

NEWS FILTER IS APPLIED

Now you're sounding all formal and radicalized.:ROFLMAO: What do you know that we don't Sir?:giggle:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.