What's new

Money Beast EA, real or not?

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes
The thing is strategy tester doesnt work on moneybeast. Yea same tried asking him for results but no chance

Sorry to tell you all, but you guys are easy preys. It is well known that all resellers on telegram are scam. A decent EA seller always has a website. Sellers on telegram are luring people to cash in your money and give you garbage EA's. Most EA's that they sell has been ripped off and edited on MQL4/5 so that they can change the name and claim that they coded it.
Of course, you believe what you want. I'm not telling you what to do, just warning.
But to be honest, telegram is the new scam app of these days. Every EA who claims to give such return will never be sold for a little 200 bucks. Think about it.

If you're clever enough, you should do mirror trading. By yourself mirror trading software instead of an EA that is mostly garbage.

He's name in Telegram goes as Rachel,

Usually I am not a guy who goes for shit like this never, unfortunately my wise ass decided to do this in times like this to make some money.

After watching his groups post for a while I asked that guy, He goes by the Name Rachel in telegram he also has other groups same screenshots everywhere I didn't notice this was new to telegram

He asked me send money via Skrill to purchase EA, So I registered and Sent

He sent an email with the EA I installed it and well after three weeks of using it I lost money.

I kept sending screenshot asking that guy its not working, He said I need to pay more money for GOLD & Platinum settings which is another xxx amount

He started telling me different stuff about settings but thankfully I had screenshots of his earlier conversations

Upon knowing he won't be able trap a second time, He blocked my telegram, Messages in telegram or emails no more replies.

Guys times are bad with this virus and unemployment around the world. We become vulnerable don't get tricked and fall into such scams. We should know better.

Keep studying and try your own TA in demo accounts and proceed further don't fall for assholes who pray other people's desperation, it won't end well for them Karma!!

Hope this post helps someone in making the right decision.

EVEN I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ET THIS EA HAS ANYONE GOT ANY SERIOUS RESULTS PLEASE REPLY , HE EVEN GAVE ME A OFFER TO OPEN ACCOUNT WITH BDSWISS , IF ANY ONE KNOWS THIS BROKER AS WELL PLEASE COMMENT OR REPLY ON THE BROKER AS WELL

He's name in Telegram goes as Rachel,

Usually I am not a guy who goes for shit like this never, unfortunately my wise ass decided to do this in times like this to make some money.

After watching his groups post for a while I asked that guy, He goes by the Name Rachel in telegram he also has other groups same screenshots everywhere I didn't notice this was new to telegram

He asked me send money via Skrill to purchase EA, So I registered and Sent

He sent an email with the EA I installed it and well after three weeks of using it I lost money.

I kept sending screenshot asking that guy its not working, He said I need to pay more money for GOLD & Platinum settings which is another xxx amount

He started telling me different stuff about settings but thankfully I had screenshots of his earlier conversations

Upon knowing he won't be able trap a second time, He blocked my telegram, Messages in telegram or emails no more replies.

Guys times are bad with this virus and unemployment around the world. We become vulnerable don't get tricked and fall into such scams. We should know better.

Keep studying and try your own TA in demo accounts and proceed further don't fall for assholes who pray other people's desperation, it won't end well for them Karma!!

Hope this post helps someone in making the right decision.
Thanks for this info, you're a life saver

EVEN I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ET THIS EA HAS ANYONE GOT ANY SERIOUS RESULTS PLEASE REPLY , HE EVEN GAVE ME A OFFER TO OPEN ACCOUNT WITH BDSWISS , IF ANY ONE KNOWS THIS BROKER AS WELL PLEASE COMMENT OR REPLY ON THE BROKER AS WELL
BDSWISS spreads way too high and ea sounds like a scam to me

Results from MoneybeastEA and yes it works for me guys

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200824-202722_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20200824-202722_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 47
I saw this too. I bought the paid version 150 usd and get a copy. But he told me could only get 20-50% return compared to promised. And said there is a team to set it up for the results you see on the channel and have to add another 200 usd for one year license. Im not sure but im still figuring out. What do you think?
What quaranty that it will work

Hey guys, I'm here to ask if anyone have tried Money Beast robot from Ethan. The results in telegram looks very promising but I need more proof

Just bought it last Monday, now my account is blowing into MC! Rubbish EA, they opens 10 positions (5 buys, and 5 sells). Once one of them hitting TP, they will open another 5 positions that keeping other 5 positions open with large negative.

What I observe was this EA has so many versions / nick names: MoneyBeast, Paradise EA, Saviour EA, Profit Combat, Swiftmoney EA, Mastermind EA.

Dont waste your money on these EAs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.