What's new

Scam Alert My personal Trading style, it turns $800 to more than 250,000 usd per year

Hi all, hope you are following our youtube live stream?

Our starting balance of 805 usd should yield more than $125,000 usd after 6 months of trading OR more than $250,000 if left for one year, using the power of low risk geometric progression compounding.

1600 usd should yield more than $300,000 usd after 6 months of trading OR more than $600,000 if left for one year, using the power of low risk geometric progression compounding.

2400 usd should yield more than $600,000 usd after 6 months of trading OR more than $1,200,000 if left for one year, using the power of low risk geometric progression compounding. ETC...........

Our strategy is unique for all market conditions.

Hey mate, I do understand that you have a live stream showing real stats of account but where can we see the floating positions? It would be nice if you can attach the account to myfxbook so that nobody can even ask you anymore questions or even doubt you. Once again, good job and nothing against you mate. Just wanted to give you my opinion.

Hey mate, I do understand that you have a live stream showing real stats of account but where can we see the floating positions? It would be nice if you can attach the account to myfxbook so that nobody can even ask you anymore questions or even doubt you. Once again, good job and nothing against you mate. Just wanted to give you my opinion.
please go back to our youtube page and read, were were told you, account drawdown is maximum 23% only, account is up and floating is high , we told you this is a very safe strategy, , we have so many clients, even from this forum here and many are happy, our live youtube streaming is perfect, i advice you to keep watching it for one when, until y we make withrawal of more than 200,000 usd , and you will see for yourself, this is a simple advice. just watch our account youtube and after 1 year, you can decide, we believe in actions more than words

This is not trustable, my question is why in YouTube live stream live orders are hidden? Why no Myfxbook Link given?
I strongly believe this is a scam as this guy will get very good rebates for standard accounts in any broker and he will never care for the account profit and that's the reason he is asking to keep the account open for at-least 6 months.

Last edited:
This is not trustable, my question is why in YouTube live stream live orders are hidden? Why no Myfxbook Link given?
I strongly believe this is a scam as this guy will get very good rebates for standard accounts in any broker and he will never care for the account profit and that's the reason he is asking to keep the account open for at-least 6 months.
As simple as this, we display only live youtube trading stream, just watch our account youtube and after 1 year, you can decide, we believe in actions more than words

As simple as this, we display only live youtube trading stream, just watch our account youtube and after 1 year, you can decide, we believe in actions more than words
You keep on saying the same reply always. This is 100% scam and you are making profits from the rebates you earn from the brokers. For Ex: in a standard account per lot customers traded you get minimum $7 per lot and this way how much you earn?
Finally you will just run away and all customers will lost their money.

You keep on saying the same reply always. This is 100% scam and you are making profits from the rebates you earn from the brokers. For Ex: in a standard account per lot customers traded you get minimum $7 per lot and this way how much you earn?
Finally you will just run away and all customers will lost their money.
we get commisions from trades, and clients get 100% of their profits, all this happens automaticlly, thats the only way, we can aviod scam clients that do not pay agreed profits. sometime , we were doing 50 50 profit sharing and clients , were take the profits and return back with another name or live account, maybe with a friends account or relation. so its simple for us via ib, kindly not glain, im not convincing you to subscribe to our signals or whatever, if you are not intrested, then why not leave our forum page, we have clients who are already seeing our trading postive impact.

Beware Pure Scam. I already got the EA this scammer using and i have attached to my account and testing and i can see its taking same trades as seen in the YouTube. I will share the EA and statement very soon here.

Beware Pure Scam. I already got the EA this scammer using and i have attached to my account and testing and i can see its taking same trades as seen in the YouTube. I will share the EA and statement very soon here.
our ea, keeps accumulating orders in profit , until account increases alot for withrawal, so how is that a scam?

our ea, keeps accumulating orders in profit , until account increases alot for withrawal, so how is that a scam?
Yes it also open and kept lot of orders in floating in your account, what you say for that? If you are not a scammer then why you are not showing the live trades which it has taken?Maybe it may take few small profit orders and 90% will be floating loss.

Yes it also open and kept lot of orders in floating in your account, what you say for that? If you are not a scammer then why you are not showing the live trades which it has taken?Maybe it may take few small profit orders and 90% will be floating loss.
we get so many request of this and we cant keep on changing investor password always, to aviod copy traders etc, and also, keep swithing on and off, that why, our policy is, read our explanation, and if you doubt, you watch our trades for 1 year or more, and see, if floating is 90% loss, then how come , we keep opening trades, more and more, with which margin????? also, when our accounts gets to 150,000 usd from an 800 usd deposit and keeps increasing, were do you think the margin is coming out from? we will not explain this again or attend to further reqeust and we are not asking you to trade with us. we focus only on our trades only. thats all.

we get so many request of this and we cant keep on changing investor password always, to aviod copy traders etc, and also, keep swithing on and off, that why, our policy is, read our explanation, and if you doubt, you watch our trades for 1 year or more, and see, if floating is 90% loss, then how come , we keep opening trades, more and more, with which margin????? also, when our accounts gets to 150,000 usd from an 800 usd deposit and keeps increasing, were do you think the margin is coming out from? we will not explain this again or attend to further reqeust and we are not asking you to trade with us. we focus only on our trades only. thats all.

Hey Rumi, I do understand that ppl might copy your trades if you give out investor password but how about myfxbook link? Nobody can copy your live trades n we all will be able to see the account progress completely, from equity float to closed positions. Once again, just letting ya know. Nothing against you and your point is valid too.

Hey Rumi, I do understand that ppl might copy your trades if you give out investor password but how about myfxbook link? Nobody can copy your live trades n we all will be able to see the account progress completely, from equity float to closed positions. Once again, just letting ya know. Nothing against you and your point is valid too.
please i have explained all i can, i cant do anything again, thank you. you can keep watching my youtube live stream for fun only, while our money pile up, thank you

Interesting, but the compounding requires a lot of discipline. Sounds good on paper, but difficult to implement real-time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.