What's new

Profitable EA MyGold - hybrid tool for GOLD trading. Free and awesome

3.40 star(s) 30 Votes
Hi

There is no tricks there. Close price of the candle = open price of new candle.
They put signal on closed candle just to avoid moving up/down of arrow on
the live candle. If you check the alert - it shows real data - definetly no way to
make it visually better.

Oh, thank you so much for the explanation.

So I have used it in 3 different accounts with M15, M30 and H1.

So far the results from M15 and M30 are in minus, because it hits twice my full stop loss. I did have more win trades but they are smaller, due to the trailing stop as well.
I think in total of 10 trades, 2 losses, but the losses are bigger. So still in negatives.

My H1 account all wins. No negatives.

This tool is quite good, I'm using it since 2020 and signals are FIXED (not repainted - that's the main outstanding thing, especially for the free tool).
Here is the most recent file I got, more over, this modification allows full auto mode - BUT BE CAREFUL with clear auto, idea was to keep it as hybrid.
At least, set time limits to that tool. File is attached.
Thanks very much for sharing. I've just set it up on the MT4 and also reallized that I don't need to click on the green color "TRADE" button on the chart for the EA to start working. It would just start automatically without any extra steps needed. Great. Will see how the results go. If you have any set files or any recommended settings, kindly share with us too. Thanks and keep up the good work.

Thanks for sharing. I have a question on the lot size used and also the minimum account required. Would a small account balance of $100 with a standard account used with 0.01 lot work fine and safe for this EA?

Oh, thank you so much for the explanation.

So I have used it in 3 different accounts with M15, M30 and H1.

So far the results from M15 and M30 are in minus, because it hits twice my full stop loss. I did have more win trades but they are smaller, due to the trailing stop as well.
I think in total of 10 trades, 2 losses, but the losses are bigger. So still in negatives.

My H1 account all wins. No negatives.
Thanks very much for sharing your experiences with helpful suggestions of using H1 as the profitable timeframe. May I know how long have you been testing this EA and have you had any losses so far trading with this EA? I have just tested for two or three days and it seemed to me that all three trades placed by this EA have been closed with 0 losses but all winning trades which is simply awesome. I sincerely hope that it would continue to do a good and steady job in the future. Well, let's just see what happen next then. If everything goes really well, then it could possibly be one of my most favorite and recommended EAs to others:)

One thing that I appreciate about this EA is that it does not trade all the time but once it started placing trades, the accuracy of winning is super high according to my past experience of two to three days of testing. To be honest, the first day when I set it up, I was a bit worried and impatient thinking that there might be something wrong with my settings that it didn't place any trades at all on the first day. However, after waiting patiently for two days, suddenly it started to place one, two and three trades and guess what? I was truly amazed to see that all trades closed with no losses but only profits. Just for your info, I opened a $100 demo standard account and use a lot size of 0.01 and leave the rest of the settings as default and I got about $12 profits won within two to three days which means an average of around 3-4% daily profits or so. That's how good the performance is with this EA. Having said that however, I believe we all need to learn to accept the fact that any EA could fail at any point. Some could start so well in the beginning yet could ultimately failed and ended up badly after days, weeks or even months. No one can ever guarantee you that any EA is 100% trusted forever (except God himself is fully trusted and dependable in my own belief, no offense). Therefore, be ready and prepared to face any consequences if that happens anytime in the near or far future with this EA or any EA of your choice. Till then. wishing everyone the very best in your testing with this EA too. Keep up the good work, keep safe and God bless you all:)

Updates on 2 SEPT 2021:
Bad News!
I got 3 consecutive losses (3 losing trades in a roll) happened with my account testing. Not looking good at all for me with this EA. Please see screenshot proof for your info. Therefore, I don't think that I would recommend this EA to anyone after seeing this kind of results with it.

My advice for anyone who wish to test this EA is, don't just simply trust any EA. You need a much longer time (not just days but weeks or even longer) to test it for yourself to see how reliable it is before you decide to invest real money on it. Wish you all the best with your testing. Take care and God bless.
2021-09-02 MyGold EA (3 consecutive losses).jpg

I'm interested in this EA too, any recommended settings for this XAUUSD trading system?
Please do not get too excited or interested too quickly with this EA as I have just shared the results with you all that it does not look good to me and that it could be a risky and unstable EA. Now, I have just started to test it again with a different time frame of H4, and guess what? The very first trade placed again has closed with a lost. Having said so, I think I might wait for another one week or so to see how it goes. Anyway, if anyone else has better settings that you would like to share with all of us, please kindly do so. Soon or later, I think only time would tell us of how good or bad this EA is. Simple as that.
Here's the screenshot of my account today as follow:
2021-09-03 MyGOLD EA result (1 new lost trade).jpg

Last edited:
Updates on 2 SEPT 2021:
Bad News!
I got 3 consecutive losses (3 losing trades in a roll) happened with my account testing. Not looking good at all for me with this EA. Please see screenshot proof for your info. Therefore, I don't think that I would recommend this EA to anyone after seeing this kind of results with it.

My advice for anyone who wish to test this EA is, don't just simply trust any EA. You need a much longer time (not just days but weeks or even longer) to test it for yourself to see how reliable it is before you decide to invest real money on it. Wish you all the best with your testing. Take care and God bless.
View attachment 17693

what settings are you using? If just default - that's not a big surprise to me.
each time frame needs own sets

what settings are you using? If just default - that's not a big surprise to me.
each time frame needs own sets
Thanks for the question. Yes you are right. Using default settings with 0.01 lot set for $100 standard account using H1 time frame. Now, I'm testing it again with H4 time frame. If you or anyone else that has any suggestion of better settings, kindly do feel free to share your settings or suggestions with us. Thanks very much and appreciated for your kindness.:)

Please do not get too excited or interested too quickly with this EA as I have just shared the results with you all that it does not look good to me and that it could be a risky and unstable EA. Now, I have just started to test it again with a different time frame of H4, and guess what? The very first trade placed again has closed with a lost. Having said so, I think I might wait for another one week or so to see how it goes. Anyway, if anyone else has better settings that you would like to share with all of us, please kindly do so. Soon or later, I think only time would tell us of how good or bad this EA is. Simple as that.
Here's the screenshot of my account today as follow:
View attachment 17706
Thanks a lot!

Hey all,

I got few requests to share the tool I used for Gold and shared privately with one follower. I don't want
to mix different tools - so, here is the thread devoted to MyGOLD - nice tool for M15 to H4 trading on
GOLD (XAUUSD).

This tool has needless options - TP/SL/Trailing SL. To make it trade on next signal - just press AUTO
button on the chart. Simple, pretty safe. View attachment 13874

It's FREE and simple to download (no email/registration).

PS: I have already requested unlimited version (full time trading) + backtestable (this one allows one trade
on next signal, that you need to activate it again for trading or place trades manually - therefore - no backtest
option in original version).

Stay safe & hopefully it will help a bit.
My 5 cents to my favorite FX forum!!!
Thanks

Final Updates on 14 SEPT 2021:
Dear all,
Just to let you all know that I have decided to stop testing this EA due to the fact that I believe it is not a stable and profitable EA. Here are my reasons as follow:
1. It seems to perform steadily earning profits in the first one to three days. But after that, it started losing money from time to time. Bear in mind that this EA does not place trades very often, sometimes you need to wait for 2 or 3 days or even longer before you would see one trade placed by this EA.

2. Although you may see some winning trades but if you wait longer like two weeks or more, I think you could possibly see more and more losing trades with bigger amount when comparing to the winning trades. To me that does not sound profitable at all but risky instead.

In short, I don't think this EA is a stable and reliable one. Therefore, my decision is to stop testing it and move on to other EA. Simple as that.

Anyway, if anyone has any good results with this EA over 1 month or more, kindly feel free to share your results and settings that work so that whoever wish to continue testing EA would benefit from your sharing and contributions. Thanks.

That's all from me. Again this will be my last sharing on this EA. No More. Wish you all the best in your EA tests. Take care everyone and God bless. Bye.

Final Updates on 14 SEPT 2021:
Dear all,
Just to let you all know that I have decided to stop testing this EA due to the fact that I believe it is not a stable and profitable EA. Here are my reasons as follow:
1. It seems to perform steadily earning profits in the first one to three days. But after that, it started losing money from time to time. Bear in mind that this EA does not place trades very often, sometimes you need to wait for 2 or 3 days or even longer before you would see one trade placed by this EA.

2. Although you may see some winning trades but if you wait longer like two weeks or more, I think you could possibly see more and more losing trades with bigger amount when comparing to the winning trades. To me that does not sound profitable at all but risky instead.

In short, I don't think this EA is a stable and reliable one. Therefore, my decision is to stop testing it and move on to other EA. Simple as that.

Anyway, if anyone has any good results with this EA over 1 month or more, kindly feel free to share your results and settings that work so that whoever wish to continue testing EA would benefit from your sharing and contributions. Thanks.

That's all from me. Again this will be my last sharing on this EA. No More. Wish you all the best in your EA tests. Take care everyone and God bless. Bye.

Please, let us a bit more about settings you have used. Sets are the main factor for the profit or loss at the end.
Signals are quite good, especially if check H1/H4. It doesn't repainted - checked many times. All we need - just
use the right sets - that the main question.

Alsom as I see, originally, it came as hybrid... kind of smart indicator with auto trade option (no need to sit and wait
for the signal alert). In that case, if we use it as hybrid and not as clear EA - it makes sense. I suppose, if it would
possible to make it as clear EA - they would do that for sure (it's easier). But looks like nothing brings Pips on clear
full auto... :)

Keep it go and share results here. Just in case, if one of you missed the latest version (it was somewhere on messages), it's attached.
If you need pdf guide - take it from the 1st message of topic starter.

Attachments

• MyGOLD_AB.ex4
    61 KB · Views: 17
Please, let us a bit more about settings you have used. Sets are the main factor for the profit or loss at the end.
Signals are quite good, especially if check H1/H4. It doesn't repainted - checked many times. All we need - just
use the right sets - that the main question.

Alsom as I see, originally, it came as hybrid... kind of smart indicator with auto trade option (no need to sit and wait
for the signal alert). In that case, if we use it as hybrid and not as clear EA - it makes sense. I suppose, if it would
possible to make it as clear EA - they would do that for sure (it's easier). But looks like nothing brings Pips on clear
full auto... :)

Keep it go and share results here. Just in case, if one of you missed the latest version (it was somewhere on messages), it's attached.
If you need pdf guide - take it from the 1st message of topic starter.
Thanks for sharing and asking. Well, if I could remember correctly, I was just using the default settings and make no changes and I have tested using timeframe H1 and also H4. Nothing special to mention about. Therefore, anyone who has better settings please feel free to share it with all of us. Simple as that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.