What's new

Profitable EA MyGold - hybrid tool for GOLD trading. Free and awesome

3.40 star(s) 30 Votes
tested it for a few days and it open trade then close of the trade is always minus not recommended :X3:

did you change any settings due time frame? Always face same thing - traders just install it as it is and
almost no one change something. Sure, if won't be profitable with default sets on M15, since these sets
are better look for H1/H4 - but I won't use it that way anyway.

Idea is signals. Signals look good - but to take profit, you need to make small analyze and make sets.
If you are still looking for "set & forget" styled tool - I suggest you won't find it.

did you change any settings due time frame? Always face same thing - traders just install it as it is and
almost no one change something. Sure, if won't be profitable with default sets on M15, since these sets
are better look for H1/H4 - but I won't use it that way anyway.

Idea is signals. Signals look good - but to take profit, you need to make small analyze and make sets.
If you are still looking for "set & forget" styled tool - I suggest you won't find it.

I did change the settings and also set the tp to a low margin, with a low settings but still its always ended up in closing the trade in stoploss for all the trades

I did change the settings and also set the tp to a low margin, with a low settings but still its always ended up in closing the trade in stoploss for all the trades

Share your sets, please. Looks like you are using short SL (just as possible issue).
Short SL is not safe, it's brings you same risks as large SL... trades would be closed
on Market noise.

Anyway, short SL might work with large TP and should be coved by 1 TP (after 5-6 losses).

What sets did you use? I will share mine (need to check latest on laptop).

Hey all,

I got few requests to share the tool I used for Gold and shared privately with one follower. I don't want
to mix different tools - so, here is the thread devoted to MyGOLD - nice tool for M15 to H4 trading on
GOLD (XAUUSD).

This tool has needless options - TP/SL/Trailing SL. To make it trade on next signal - just press AUTO
button on the chart. Simple, pretty safe. View attachment 13874

It's FREE and simple to download (no email/registration).

PS: I have already requested unlimited version (full time trading) + backtestable (this one allows one trade
on next signal, that you need to activate it again for trading or place trades manually - therefore - no backtest
option in original version).

Stay safe & hopefully it will help a bit.
My 5 cents to my favorite FX forum!!!

What's the source for this EA? any website or info of the author? Looks like this is an outdated version.

Hey all,

I got few requests to share the tool I used for Gold and shared privately with one follower. I don't want
to mix different tools - so, here is the thread devoted to MyGOLD - nice tool for M15 to H4 trading on
GOLD (XAUUSD).

This tool has needless options - TP/SL/Trailing SL. To make it trade on next signal - just press AUTO

PS: I have already requested unlimited version (full time trading) + backtestable (this one allows one trade
on next signal, that you need to activate it again for trading or place trades manually - therefore - no backtest

Can I use it in conjunction with other Scalper EA? Is this EA can work as a co-formula with other EA?

Can I use it in conjunction with other Scalper EA? Is this EA can work as a co-formula with other EA?

Hi

why not, but you have to do that all manually. Or by using H1/H4 trend you can allow your scalper to
trade in BUY or SELL direction accoring to the mygold signal. H1/H4 are quite slow and should be ok
to use it that way

Hi

why not, but you have to do that all manually. Or by using H1/H4 trend you can allow your scalper to
trade in BUY or SELL direction accoring to the mygold signal. H1/H4 are quite slow and should be ok
to use it that way

sound interesting to use its signal on H1 as filter to RSI on M15

Hey all,

GOLD (XAUUSD).

Does it works for all broker?

Hey all,

GOLD (XAUUSD).

Does it works? i am waiting for a good profits from you guys...

This tool is quite good, I'm using it since 2020 and signals are FIXED (not repainted - that's the main outstanding thing, especially for the free tool).
Here is the most recent file I got, more over, this modification allows full auto mode - BUT BE CAREFUL with clear auto, idea was to keep it as hybrid.
At least, set time limits to that tool. File is attached.
have you set file? best set file for gold? cent acc?

This EA Tools is better to use as a hybrid system not full auto. You have to be experienced with simple chart analytic like support/resistence so you know is the signal from this EA are valid or not

This EA Tools is better to use as a hybrid system not full auto. You have to be experienced with simple chart analytic like support/resistence so you know is the signal from this EA are valid or not

That's correct and totally according its idea... you can set it for a few trades and modify sets/monitor results to manage its future activity

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.