What's new

Profitable EA MyGold - hybrid tool for GOLD trading. Free and awesome

3.40 star(s) 30 Votes
hi my fren, i am new, :notworthy: looking for EA which can give above 100% profit monthly, with low risk factor and fast closing. I had a numbers of EA always open, unable to close even i use lowest risk (lowest lot), esp when change of trading date. My capital usd1K

hey all,

new version with better signals is ready. I will upload it here in 1-2 days. Signals are much better

hi my fren, i am new, :notworthy: looking for EA which can give above 100% profit monthly, with low risk factor and fast closing. I had a numbers of EA always open, unable to close even i use lowest risk (lowest lot), esp when change of trading date. My capital usd1K

sorry, as I know - there is no any EA that will make you 100% a month... it's simply impossible (could be once, but there is nostability).
Just be careful, most of EAs are very risky.

Hey

This version is more accurate, signals are less active. H1/H4 is very nice.
New option COS (close on opposite signal) has been added.

Thx

Attachments

• MyGOLD_AB_v1.ex4
    61.3 KB · Views: 20
Back test results does not seem encouraging. Will try with manual trade as a signal.

Yep, original idea is to keep it as hybrid. If it could be easy to make it as simple EA - I suppose, author would do that :)

as hybrid - not bad, but you still have to manage its activity

Hey all,

I got few requests to share the tool I used for Gold and shared privately with one follower. I don't want
to mix different tools - so, here is the thread devoted to MyGOLD - nice tool for M15 to H4 trading on
GOLD (XAUUSD).

This tool has needless options - TP/SL/Trailing SL. To make it trade on next signal - just press AUTO
button on the chart. Simple, pretty safe. View attachment 13874

It's FREE and simple to download (no email/registration).

PS: I have already requested unlimited version (full time trading) + backtestable (this one allows one trade
on next signal, that you need to activate it again for trading or place trades manually - therefore - no backtest
option in original version).

Stay safe & hopefully it will help a bit.
My 5 cents to my favorite FX forum!!!
thank you for sharing I will try it out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.