What's new

Non Repaint Indicator + Settings

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Good day

Here an indicator you can use to enter trades. Been profitable with it. Just wait for signals. Thats all. You'll find the template attached too for the settings.
I use it on the 30m and 1hr Chart. Good Luck and milk the markets!!!

Attachments

• Binary Reaper V3.jpg
    Binary Reaper V3.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 134
  • Binary Reaper.tpl
    1 KB · Views: 79
  • Binary Reaper v3.0.ex4
    8.7 KB · Views: 100
This is one of the best indicators i love it, I have this indicator it has helped me to initiate a trade , you can fine-tune it with other trading system

Good day

Here an indicator you can use to enter trades. Been profitable with it. Just wait for signals. Thats all. You'll find the template attached too for the settings.
Thanks man. Will definitely try this one and I hope to make profits too

I am now keen and curious to try it as well lol. Any chance someone has it for MT5? I think this is only for MT4 correct?

Ideological considerations of the highest order, as well as the beginning of the day-to-day work of shaping the position, allow us to appreciate the significance of the developmental model.

Good day

I tested this and right away I experienced repainting issues. Just flip through all the pairs and you'll notice arrows disappearing. I also used the template but the indicator didn't show up. So, the settings aren't with the template. What are the settings that you're using? How are you placing TP/SL and not experiencing repainting? thanks for sharing this indicator.

I tested this and right away I experienced repainting issues. Just flip through all the pairs and you'll notice arrows disappearing. I also used the template but the indicator didn't show up. So, the settings aren't with the template. What are the settings that you're using? How are you placing TP/SL and not experiencing repainting? thanks for sharing this indicator.
I use Weekly Gann Levels as my TPs and SLs...look for "Critical levels" post...or search my posts

Good day

nice inidcator

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.