What's new

best non repaint indicator

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Soofi09

Today i will share with you non repaint forex indicator that work all mt4 brokers. You will get all setup non repaint indicator with complete template. Forex scalping non repaint indicator for best day trading euro pairs.

Attachments

• uni_cross.ex4
    5.2 KB · Views: 87
Hi,
Here u have a good non repaint indicator.
Regards

Attachments

• precision trend of rsi.ex4
    17.5 KB · Views: 47
Here you have another one that it can help to have good trades in addition of some moving average.
Regards

Attachments

• forexredfox.com_PZ-SwingTrading.ex4
    10.9 KB · Views: 33
Today i will share with you non repaint forex indicator that work all mt4 brokers. You will get all setup non repaint indicator with complete template. Forex scalping non repaint indicator for best day trading euro pairs.
your indicator is not visible on the chart, it may be broken ((

Here you have another one that it can help to have good trades in addition of some moving average.
Regards

Attachments

• Forex Millionaire Indicator.ex4
    2.8 KB · Views: 46
I will keep on posting non repaint indicators that hopefully can help all of us. Here´s another one that can be complemented with different strategies

Attachments

• 0 - Tenkan + Kijun Color Fill.ex4
    7.9 KB · Views: 30
Here´s another one. Use exp moving average to help with good scalping trends. I hope you like it

Attachments

• simpler-trend.ex4
    19.5 KB · Views: 35
Any update on this? Did not see any template post on the forum.

Has anyone already tried this indicator? Can you share the result, you can without a photo, according to statistics and what is the trading time

You can use this one as a complete system, but the results are even better if you use fibo levels as exit from the trades.

Attachments

• iTrend ADXvma (mtf + alerts + arrows).ex5
    52.4 KB · Views: 5

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.