What's new

The best non repaint indicator 85%

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

alphamaphie

hey.....
for some time now i have being through this indicators but i didnt find one...
i was asking if there is anyone with non repaint, no delay and some how profitable indicator

not every indicator is profitable and its hard to find one which is profitable and non repainting. usually the indicators that work, are the ones connected to a strategy

I only use the moving average as an indicator and rsi. but that I am not relying on those indicators. you also need to analyze the market itself and candlestick patterns.

The dollar was up on Wednesday morning in Asia, holding onto gains from the previous session as further setbacks in developing a COVID-19 treatment and a lack of consensus over the latest stimulus measures in the U.S. sent investors scrambling for safety.

I think it is extremely difficult to find and indicator whereby it does not repaint. I can probably assure you that if you do find something, its not going to be cheap and you cannot easily share to many users as it is probably protected

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.