What's new

Now exchange ecats.online

bigbruno2

There are a lot of crypto exchanges nowadays, recently I found one more exchange called ecats, I liked the fact that they give a no deposit bonus in dogicoin, I have not traded there yet, I wanted to ask anyone who has dealt with this new exchange, is it worth working with them?

Briefly about the exchange:

No commission on orders! Rate on all coins 8% per annum with daily accrual!

Referral programme 10 level with 1% per annum with daily accrual.

Also launched staking 48% p.a. with every second accrual, and most importantly funds are not blocked and you can withdraw them at any time, withdrawal is almost instant.

Internal transfers in any coin without commission! Each user can create vouchers for any coin and for any amount. Another user who activated this voucher becomes his referral. All statistics are open! The exchange itself earns on the spread between orders without commission, you can see it in the Profit column.

There are a lot of crypto exchanges nowadays, recently I found one more exchange called ecats, I liked the fact that they give a no deposit bonus in dogicoin, I have not traded there yet, I wanted to ask anyone who has dealt with this new exchange, is it worth working with them?
interesting

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.