What's new

Paid Indicator Given out for free. Very useful with SL, TP1, TP2 and TP3

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes
thanks for sharing . can you tell us the drawdown or any strategy that can be more consistent? looks simple and very user-friendly ...

very interesting indicator to use it on multiple time frames,
Thanks for sharing. looking forward to testing it out before utilising it on a live account

thanks for the heads up, and even i still this if anyone has an indicator you shoule kindly assit us with it , our borkers are killing us badly thank you fact

Fx Vortex algorithm's main task is to look for gravity zones and generate buy/sell signals with exact SL and TPs location. When specified conditions are fulfilled, a grey rectangle appears on the chart. This is the place where the price is getting ready for further move.

View attachment 13823

View attachment 13824
Very nice and uncluttered system! I look forward to giving this a trial on demo, unfortunately I'm too noob to even download it at the moment but hopefully by the end of the week - thanks for sharing this with the community:)

Fx Vortex algorithm's main task is to look for gravity zones and generate buy/sell signals with exact SL and TPs location. When specified conditions are fulfilled, a grey rectangle appears on the chart. This is the place where the price is getting ready for further move.

View attachment 13823

View attachment 13824
For any pairs? broker 4 or 5 digits can you this indicator? how about XAUUSD? because its makes vol high, must +10 pips for TP & SL, thank you.

Try using Atr value indicator for TP and SL setup. Use usually 1.5 to 2 time the Atr value.
It works for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.