What's new

General Please teach me trading.

Akki

Hello dear trader, if there is any experienced trader help me in learning then it will be very helpful. Please reply.

Hello dear trader, if there is any experienced trader help me in learning then it will be very helpful. Please reply.

What did you read, what have you tried? There are basically no mentors since a good mentor can make money from tradings, rewards will be always higher than from teaching.

many good info on the web. One very good and thorough learning site (free) is BabyPips (also called Pipsology)! you will know the basics after going through the course. Then you can look for more advanced trading techniques...

Hello, the only way you must start your journey is by learning through books and videos. Most importantly, sign up for a demo account and practise. There are many free courses available online, you must check it out. Remember, only with patience comes good things. Don't rush into anything. Happy learning!

Hello and welcome aboard. You can start with a bunch of books like I did when I was a beginner. Start with ‘Currency trading for Dummies’ by Brian Dolan. Good luck!

You should apply for a course. There are free courses available, but I will personally recommend to you the courses offered by Coursera. There are many beginner, intermediate, and mixed courses. Just search for forex trading in Coursera and choose an appropriate one. It’s highly informative, and teaches you in detail all aspects of forex trading.

You can take trading courses available online. Prefer trading demo and studying simultaneously to assimilate the knowledge so that you do not forget it. Forex requires lots of practice and backtesting of the strategy.

It's going to be next to impossible to find a real trader that's willing to teach you everything for free. There are mentors out there, but the truth is that a lot of them are failed traders themselves. The best thing to do is to do your own research using free educational sites and YouTube, then come back to forums like these if you ever have specific questions. :)

Hello, first you must learn on your own to get a generic idea of the market and its functions. There are a lot of learning materials online, browse through them. Also, practice on a demo account so you get a vague understanding of what happens during the trading process. Take your time, learning is the most important step in trading. Cheers!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.