What's new

Please teach me how to trade forex

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes
subscribe to any youtube forex trader who is successful and attend those live sessions daily and you'll learn.
That simple. Just gotta be consistent and overcome your own psychology!and practice a LOT.

First thing to do is go through your previous trades to see what went wrong so that you can improve your mistakes. Secondly, don’t depend on spoon feeding. As you have already placed some trades, I am expecting you to know the basics. So, practice well on a demo account and keep improving your ways.

Nobody can teach you forex. You are your own teacher. Yes, you could get guidance from others. But you have to trade on your own. Hence, take a step. Babypips is a good place to get started!

Before you trade live, research about the market terms and conditions, practice on a demo account for a few months, then trade live. Entering the market blindly can cause multiple blown accounts. If you want to stick longer, start learning through books available online. Good luck!

Don’t waste your time and money looking for a mentor. Work on obtaining trading skills by learning from free sources like the school of pipsology and youtube and practice on a demo account. Take the responsibility of your career into your own hands and you will do great.

It isn't possible to find a person that'll teach you everything unless you're paying a mentor, which isn't advisable. Best thing to do is look up some free sites like Babypips and go to the education section there. The info is out there to teach yourself. I can be overwhelming at first but if you just start with the basics it will come together.

You don’t need anyone to teach you forex because you can do it yourself. I started my trading journey with Babypips. Go over there and finish their course. Open a demo account and start practising. Go slow but be consistent. Results will come. Good luck!

Join a good learning environment to learn about the market properly. Remember that you must first gain sufficient knowledge before you can expect to make money in the market.

Start to learn from websites like Babypips. Learn from general trading books first and then focus on topics like risk management, trading psychology, technical analysis, etc. Everything is available online, and many of the good resources are free.

It is quite normal for a beginner to blow their first ever trading account. But you are surely doing something wrong if that happens too often with your accounts. Please go back to demo practice and try to devise a better strategy for trading.

1. Understand the basics of forex trading: Learn about the different currency pairs and how they are affected by global economic events. Understand the concepts of bid and ask prices, pips, and leverage.
  2. Develop a trading strategy: There are many different strategies for trading forex, such as technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and sentiment analysis. Decide on a strategy that you feel comfortable with and that aligns with your trading goals.
  3. Use a practice account: Most forex brokers offer a practice account or demo account that allows you to trade with virtual money before you start trading with real money. This is a great way to get a feel for the market and test your trading strategy.
  4. Learn to control your emotions: Trading can be emotional and it's important to develop the ability to control your emotions and avoid impulsive decisions.
  5. Keep track of your trades and your performance: Use a trading journal to track your trades and your performance, and use this information to make adjustments to your strategy as needed.
  6. Stay informed: Keep up to date with the latest economic and political events that may affect the forex market.
  7. Get an education: There are many resources available to help you learn about forex trading, including books, online courses, and seminars.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.