What's new

Private Wealth robot? by (John Ghatti)

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Master Ned

I don't want to crash anyone's dreams, but it is highly unlikely that there is a successful robot out there which can make money consistently. If, by any chance such robot existed, its owner would keep it hidden and make millions in secrecy. He would definitely not put it out there and sell it for a couple of hundreds of dollars. I mean, face it, if you had a successful robot, wouldn't you concentrate on making money in Forex and then go to the Bahamas, Bora Bora or some other beautiful destination and enjoy yourself? Would you bother to sell it worldwide for a peanuts? If you need to make money by selling some bot, then this bot is definitely not making money or, at least, not any significant amount. Otherwise, why bother?

Djsimonep

I don't want to crash anyone's dreams, but it is highly unlikely that there is a successful robot out there which can make money consistently. If, by any chance such robot existed, its owner would keep it hidden and make millions in secrecy. He would definitely not put it out there and sell it for a couple of hundreds of dollars. I mean, face it, if you had a successful robot, wouldn't you concentrate on making money in Forex and then go to the Bahamas, Bora Bora or some other beautiful destination and enjoy yourself? Would you bother to sell it worldwide for a peanuts? If you need to make money by selling some bot, then this bot is definitely not making money or, at least, not any significant amount. Otherwise, why bother?
definitelo agree with you.
If any robot is making 30% per month, then with compound interest, everyone would be a millionaire in 2 years!

TEE

There seems to be a licence that we need to bypass inorder to make this robot function. I have tried many bypass methods but none of them seems to work.
Good Job..Keep trying bypassing this EA..if you have the current version that would be good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Private wealth Robot nasdaq Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K Private Wealth Robot "Corona updated version" (Nasdaq) Forex Indicators and Tools 4
V Private wealth robot Trading Systems and Strategies 9
B New EA Private wealth robot Ea Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 39
M QuadrigaCX founder used clients’ funds for private ends Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
P Forex News Preview: US: ADP Private Payrolls Employment Change Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News Preview: US: ADP Private Payrolls Employment Change Interactive Forex Trading 0
benkal POWER WEALTH ROBOT NASDAQ WITH DEFAULT SETTINGS Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 12
L Privaye wealth ea winning Trading Systems and Strategies 1
G General THE THREE LAWS OF WEALTH Trading Systems and Strategies 9
E Payapa strategy VMJ Wealth Trading Systems and Strategies 10
A Strategy Wealth creation giant killer strategy Interactive Forex Trading 10
A General Wealth creation's NASDAQ trading strategy Forex Education 19
D General Wealth Maker Trading Systems and Strategies 3
M Suggestion Forex unlimited wealth Forex Indicators and Tools 1
W Please is there any problem with closing a trade opened by ROBOT? Interactive Forex Trading 0
W General LOOKING FOR YMS FXCORE ROBOT Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
P Forex Elite Tactics Robot Forex Indicators and Tools 0
N How to create a forex ea or robot Trading Systems and Strategies 1
Davidsulay Profitable EA FOREX GPS 3 EA ROBOT. VOTED NUMBER 1 EA ONE OF THE BEST BOTS OUT TODAY! PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE EA HERE THANK YOU! Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
WINNER FX TSR V7.0 2020 FOREX ROBOT Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
Drkiramatkhan If anyone has, GPS forex 3 Robot full version so please share with me Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
N876SR What's the best day trading ROBOT ? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
K New EA ROBOT TRADING FOREX AUTOPILOT EA BREAKOUT TRADING SYSTEM Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
K New EA Robot Trading Forex EA O.B.O.S II Overbought oversold Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
K Profitable EA ROBOT TRADING FOREX AUTOPILOT EA PROBARSAR ALL TIME FRAME Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
K New EA EA Robot Scalping SUPER SCALPER Auto Pilot Forex Trading Teknik Sistem Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 8
K Robot Trading Forex EA ProBarSar Autopilot profit stabilize Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
F New EA Robot ea trading with PZ Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G SNIPPER ROBOT AUTOMATIC VERSION 2 EA.UNLIMITED Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G SNIPPER ROBOT AUTOMATIC EA UNLIMITED Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D Redeye ecn forex robot system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S System and Robot share Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D Easy Robot, Free EA, needs almost no changes Trading Systems and Strategies 1
Davidsulay New EA Can anyone share these EAS GPS Forex Robot, Econ Power Trader, Centobot, Forex Kore EA, & Forex Gump EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 39
1 Can all ea (robot) work both on MT4 and MT5 MetaTrader 0
T Suggestion Bad robot ea for forex Trading Systems and Strategies 1
S Profitability of Expert Advisors / EA / Robot for trading Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
S Requesting this EA / robot - FXRapidEA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
T Pwr robot by John Ghatti General Discussions 0
L Robot EA needed for crypto Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
A I want CR7 EA Robot v1 or v2 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 14
K HELP needed as a newbie to that Robot world Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T New EA Not simplicity trading robot MetaTrader 0
J Automated robot build Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
J Creating an Automated trading robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
K DA Vinci Pro EA Robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
K Acrobat system EA Robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
Davidsulay Hello i am new to this site, But i like to do Good Deeds. Lets turn This post in to a ROBOT EXCHANGE I WILL POST A NEW ROBOT EVERY WEEK! Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 83