What's new

New EA Private wealth robot Ea

2.90 star(s) 36 Votes
Do yoUOTE="yoliferdi, post: 75824, member: 84770"]
I use this EA with great result, but not use it full automatic. Usually I close profit or loss manually. What I like about this EA because the owner give you full support and knowledge to maximize your profit
Do you make a profit?
[/QUOTE]
Yes, if you follow the rules. I set robot manually, let the robot open trade. After reach my daily profit target, usually I close manually and turn off the robot. My suggestion don't let PWR run 24 hours for 5 days a week. Turn off and close trade after you reach your profit target or the trend against your open trade. I do this every day, not only with PWR but with my other robot.

Private Wealth Robot :Intelligent automatic forex trading robot. The powerful forex trading robot that redefines automated find green pips for you.

Two version inside :

#PWR FUNDAMENTAL
This version of private wealth robot is strictly developed to trade news and has advanced entry and exit points with TP & SL during news

#PWR ULTRA
This version of private wealth robot trades all currency pairs and exclusive trades indices like NASDAQ. Trades are not Affected by News

WHY PRIVATE WEALTH ROBOT?
ACCURACY
Private Wealth Robot has strong intelligent analytic power for the market. It finds best entry & exit points

AUTOMATED TRADING
Private Wealth Robot is fully atomated that works on Metatrader 4 platform with long-term stability and a strong win power

BROKERS & PAIRS & TIME
Private Wealth Robot works on any timeframe with any pair and any brokers. It doesn’t depend on spreads

EASY TO INSTALL
The Robot is very simple and easy to install and it comes with default settings, template files and detail user manual

How to maximize profit using PWR

How to plug downloading password

Private wealth robot installation guide

View attachment 7681
ThanksOk hand

Cool ea.
Minimum weekly growth of 5% – 15%. preset for 3 major trading strategy are included

Recommended Requirements for EA

• An account with latency lower than 10-20ms
  • Use low spread Pairs for good Profit
  • MINIMUM DEPOSITED RECOMMENDED 100 – 300 $
  • M1 Time frames work best but you can work on any of these(5M, 15M, 30M, 1H, 4H)

Private Wealth Robot :Intelligent automatic forex trading robot. The powerful forex trading robot that redefines automated find green pips for you.

Two version inside :

#PWR FUNDAMENTAL
This version of private wealth robot is strictly developed to trade news and has advanced entry and exit points with TP & SL during news

#PWR ULTRA
This version of private wealth robot trades all currency pairs and exclusive trades indices like NASDAQ. Trades are not Affected by News

ACCURACY
Private Wealth Robot has strong intelligent analytic power for the market. It finds best entry & exit points

AUTOMATED TRADING
Private Wealth Robot is fully atomated that works on Metatrader 4 platform with long-term stability and a strong win power

BROKERS & PAIRS & TIME
Private Wealth Robot works on any timeframe with any pair and any brokers. It doesn’t depend on spreads

EASY TO INSTALL
The Robot is very simple and easy to install and it comes with default settings, template files and detail user manual

View attachment 7681
What about the license

Cool ea.
Minimum weekly growth of 5% – 15%. preset for 3 major trading strategy are included

Recommended Requirements for EA

• An account with latency lower than 10-20ms
  • Use low spread Pairs for good Profit
  • MINIMUM DEPOSITED RECOMMENDED 100 – 300 $
  • M1 Time frames work best but you can work on any of these(5M, 15M, 30M, 1H, 4H)
What about the License ?
And can you please provide real account statement of what u tried ?
Thanks

Two version inside :

#PWR FUNDAMENTAL

#PWR ULTRA

ACCURACY

AUTOMATED TRADING

BROKERS & PAIRS & TIME

EASY TO INSTALL

View attachment 7681
is it profitable?

A lot of people waiting here for some results. I hope someone will post their results, share their set files and help us to become profitable as well..

The best advice I can give you. You need to find out if you are a scalper, a short term trader, or a medium-term trader. A scalper would usually go for 5 to 25 pip profits.
I speak for myself personally as a longer-term trader. A scalper takes his profits at 25 pips whereas I lock my trades in at break-even 5 pips after 25 pips. As juicy as it may seem to just take the money, I don't. My break even stop can get hit a couple of times before I get it right for the reward to pay off. The fringe benefit I get with trades locked in is that I sleep peacefully. Tomorrow is another day. When I wake up my trade is either stopped out or it isn't. 3 Days later you might wake up and think Hey Ho......I am up 100 pips plus. You don't worry about looking for a new trade, you are relaxed and in charge. As time goes you are able to objectively look at the markets. No rush. New opportunities arise and you are able to assess the trade with a level head and repeat the process over and over again. Trading becomes fun, it becomes like a game of chess or even a war game, you and you alone are in charge

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.