What's new

Profitable EA Professional EA

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
the supposed Jacob Larson scammed me and if I can help him not to scam anyone else is what I will do unfortunates like this they hide in anonymity to fuck the lives of people to me it has caused me an economic and serious damage and I do not want that evil to anyone else, in short stay away from this scammer because you only lose money time and faith in humanity

I think you could try Fury, Steam, Fx Good Way, Fx Stabilizer, Happy Gold and this list is only an example of potentially profitable EAs.

I can help him not to scam anyone else is what I will do unfortunates like this they hide in anonymity to fuck the lives of people to me it has caused me an economic and serious damage

I have a copy of this ea. It does well on backtest but never opens trades on demo acc.

This is a scam ea. I wouldn't recommend.

Here you go with the Professional EA. For me it did back test for only 3 days. I did not go to the period earlier than that. For these 3 days, it showed massive profit. But I need to test it on demo and then live account to be sure about this.

Attachments

• Professional_EA.ex4
    59 KB · Views: 27
  • Settings Professional_EA .set
    2.8 KB · Views: 21

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online