What's new

EA scammer - Professional EA by Jacob Larson

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cyrestiang

Please be alert with the following email address on youtube video:-:mad::mad::mad:
Youtube videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDVrMj5M0grnAXCF8Z07oJg
Contact Email Address: professionalea1@gmail.com

Here are the to the following comment area on Forexpeacearmy.com:-

Hi,
I would like to report Jacob Larson (assuming that is his real name) who claims to be the CEO of Professional EA. He advertises his "Professional EA" on youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDVrMj5M0grnAXCF8Z07oJg) and does not have a website. On May 16, I made contact with him on skype (his skype id: merdoter1) and after he answered several questions about his EA, I decided to pay the $225 he requested for. In addition, the performance claims of his EA appeared to be genuine when you watch several youtube videos showing trades in his live XM account and withdrawals from his live account to his Skrill account. As such, on May 16, I paid $225 (for a lifetime license) to his Neteller email (merdoter1@gmail.com). After receiving this $225, he then requested for an additional $150 for vps, claiming that I can only run his EA on his vps. Against my better judgement, I made this additional $150 payment again to his Neteller account on the same May 16. After receiving these two payments he stopped responding to my messages on skype and email. Till date, he has not provided any EA nor refunded my money. I am filing this report so as to alert people to the dubious claims of this "Jacob Larson". If you need further details of my skype and email communications with him or my Neteller payments, I can provide same. Meanwhile, please inform all to avoid him like the plague.

bronzee

tecporting are doing same now, guys be careful, he his calming he has crypto and forex EA with 1200% return over time but giving out AF global which is available here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Scam Alert EA scammer - expertadvisorforexea@gmail.com Scam Alerts 0
M Forex scammer Universal Markets falls on the radar of the CNMV Scam Alerts 0
M FINMA warns against Forex scammer SwissCrypto365 Scam Alerts 0
M Report superforex.com is big scammer Forex Broker Reviews 1
A Scam Alert FXLIFESTYLE , THE SMART SCAMMER Scam Alerts 1
Semfi1028 Any Experience of Scammer Brokers...…….. Scam Alerts 7
G Shope Aina is a scammer with her investment fund ZionFundManagement Scam Alerts 0
R Professional_EA Scammer ? Any One Have it Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
Priya Scam Alert https://t.me/fxyashwinbest Is a Scammer Scam Alerts 78
glian Scam Alert https://eabiawak.com/ Scammer Scam Alerts 23
C Indicator HMA Trend Professional MT4 Forex Indicators and Tools 2
L Forex Cyborg EA may be a professional fully automated Forex trading system for professional traders. Forex Indicators and Tools 9
S From a beginner to a professional forex trader General Discussions 0
A Profitable EA Professional programmer Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
Z New EA Professional scalping Expert Advisor Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
M A professional scam rofx.net Scam Alerts 3
D Indicator Breakout Trading Strategy Used by Professional Traders Forex Indicators and Tools 0
F Looking for a professional Forex trader to work with Trading Systems and Strategies 1
R Th3Eng Banda Trader Professional MetaTrader 2
F General Does anyone Has Professional EA . Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
Ce mag Live Traders - anyone have professional trading strategies ebook? Forex Education 1
sadun Profitable EA Professional EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 8
viper7o3 Suggestion Professional Russian Forex Trader Looking for investors. Forex Signals and Pamm 3
P Forex News ActivTrades launches Professional trader account with 400x leverage Interactive Forex Trading 0
C PROFIT MAKER BY HARRY JACOB Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 36