What's new

EA scammer - Professional EA by Jacob Larson

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

cyrestiang

Please be alert with the following email address on youtube video:-:mad::mad::mad:
Youtube videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDVrMj5M0grnAXCF8Z07oJg
Contact Email Address: professionalea1@gmail.com

Here are the to the following comment area on Forexpeacearmy.com:-

Hi,
I would like to report Jacob Larson (assuming that is his real name) who claims to be the CEO of Professional EA. He advertises his "Professional EA" on youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDVrMj5M0grnAXCF8Z07oJg) and does not have a website. On May 16, I made contact with him on skype (his skype id: merdoter1) and after he answered several questions about his EA, I decided to pay the $225 he requested for. In addition, the performance claims of his EA appeared to be genuine when you watch several youtube videos showing trades in his live XM account and withdrawals from his live account to his Skrill account. As such, on May 16, I paid $225 (for a lifetime license) to his Neteller email (merdoter1@gmail.com). After receiving this $225, he then requested for an additional $150 for vps, claiming that I can only run his EA on his vps. Against my better judgement, I made this additional $150 payment again to his Neteller account on the same May 16. After receiving these two payments he stopped responding to my messages on skype and email. Till date, he has not provided any EA nor refunded my money. I am filing this report so as to alert people to the dubious claims of this "Jacob Larson". If you need further details of my skype and email communications with him or my Neteller payments, I can provide same. Meanwhile, please inform all to avoid him like the plague.

tecporting are doing same now, guys be careful, he his calming he has crypto and forex EA with 1200% return over time but giving out AF global which is available here

Wow... Thanks for this useful Information.. Scammers everywhere claimining whom they are not.. Just to rip people of their hard earned money....

Please be alert with the following email address on youtube video:-:mad::mad::mad:

Hi,
I would like to report Jacob Larson (assuming that is his real name) who claims to be the CEO of Professional EA. He advertises his "Professional EA" on youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDVrMj5M0grnAXCF8Z07oJg) and does not have a website. On May 16, I made contact with him on skype (his skype id: merdoter1) and after he answered several questions about his EA, I decided to pay the $225 he requested for. In addition, the performance claims of his EA appeared to be genuine when you watch several youtube videos showing trades in his live XM account and withdrawals from his live account to his Skrill account. As such, on May 16, I paid $225 (for a lifetime license) to his Neteller email (merdoter1@gmail.com). After receiving this $225, he then requested for an additional $150 for vps, claiming that I can only run his EA on his vps. Against my better judgement, I made this additional $150 payment again to his Neteller account on the same May 16. After receiving these two payments he stopped responding to my messages on skype and email. Till date, he has not provided any EA nor refunded my money. I am filing this report so as to alert people to the dubious claims of this "Jacob Larson". If you need further details of my skype and email communications with him or my Neteller payments, I can provide same. Meanwhile, please inform all to avoid him like the plague.
Great Job Ok hand

T

Hi,
Hanks to inform us

Almost got me... luckly i search before i proceeding with payment.. becarefull guys.. scammer is everywhere.. nowdays..

Hi,
thanks for the useful information

On my backtest for this ea . I have deducted the spread value from all the trades opened in the one year fixed lot test . And i found that the net profit was still positive value . However that doesnt mean that the same performance will happen in real conditions . If someone tried this ea on a demo or live please inform me

Thank you for reporting scammers...hope everyone would be aware of the schemes this scammers do to take take advantage of other peoples innocence & money:cautious:

Hi,
I am a victim of the same guy. Same for same. He didn't change a thing. His technique is the same.

Hi,

I am lucky enough. Last this week i contacted him to buy the EA. He asked me to install Discard. I installed and communicate with him. All my message suddenly deleted. I got doubt and I search the forum about him. I got shocked. So many victims. Luckily I escaped. Thank you for those posted the scam alert.

Hi,

Any body have idea how to approach youtube to remove professional EA videos

Wow, thanks for letting us know! This is so unfortunate - that is quite a lot of money! So sorry for your loss.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.