What's new

Scam Alert Xpert Ea. Is a Scammer Please Dont Buy this EA

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Did you run on live account? What time frame did you use? I tried to slow it down using higher time frames. This EA is very aggressive. It will double your money every week if you let it. But I believe it is not a set and forget EA. I think, you have to use common sense when you want to trade this.

i tried this EA for some weeks live and at beginning results are fine but later start bleeding acc

If you don't know how to manage risk, you should use Eas that are not risky, Ea works well, only if you leave it with 70 open trades, any Ea would perform poorly.

Did you run on live account? What time frame did you use? I tried to slow it down using higher time frames. This EA is very aggressive. It will double your money every week if you let it. But I believe it is not a set and forget EA. I think, you have to use common sense when you want to trade this.
It doesn't just have the potential to give you big results, it can also lose you money so I agree, it is best to tweak some things if needed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.