What's new

Profitable EA Profitable EA 100% with very low drawdown

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes
in just 10 days the ea make 156$ profit if anyone interested in then text below i use safest lotsize to secure profit only if you loss much money in forex it will help you to recover your loss with 100% guaranty

Good and where the EA ?

in just 10 days the ea make 156$ profit if anyone interested in then text below i use safest lotsize to secure profit only if you loss much money in forex it will help you to recover your loss with 100% guaranty
What do you want with this post if you don't upload the EA anyway?
:mad:

where is the ea? and where is the least backtest results? all the comments here are asking for proof and me counted too

I think there is no point asking for the EA or having anymore discussions as the thread owner seemed not interested in giving any reply at all. Just move on with testing other EAs then. Simple as that.

Sorry but I don't see any EA attached here. Could you kindly share the EA with us all if that's ok with you?

Why don't you upload the EA already so everyone can see, test and attest to your EA's profitability? Basically everyone has lost money in Forex one way or the other. So uploading it will invariably help all of us.

And what is the price of your EA, does it still work without the risk of burning my account? Can I see an investor account in real account?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.