What's new

Suggestion Profitable Non Martingale EAs

thechamp

hi Guys

After testing so many EAs which are mostly Martingale,it is sure that sooner or later it gonna blow your account.So i am here looking for some non Martingale eas (based on good strategy).if you do have one please PLEASE share so we can all test & earn some money.

Thanks

hi Guys

After testing so many EAs which are mostly Martingale,it is sure that sooner or later it gonna blow your account.So i am here looking for some non Martingale eas (based on good strategy).if you do have one please PLEASE share so we can all test & earn some money.

Thanks
If you use Martingale EAs with proper money management , you will surely be in profit. Myself using Martingale EAs for the past one year with very good risk management and earning every month a very good profit.

If you use Martingale EAs with proper money management , you will surely be in profit. Myself using Martingale EAs for the past one year with very good risk management and earning every month a very good profit.

Hi priya

can u teach us how to manage MM based on martingle EA. what i mean is calculation on the size lot vs deposit

Hi priya

can u teach us how to manage MM based on martingle EA. what i mean is calculation on the size lot vs deposit
Myself a VIP member of this forum and been assisted by senior and well experienced traders in this forum and as per the advice and the EAs provided, doing good every month.

For Martingale EAs, here are some personal tips to manage risk:

1) Open multiple small trading accounts to trade different pairs (Preferably cent accounts)
2) For more volatile pairs (like GBP and JPY pairs), use bigger grid size and smaller lot size
3) Withdraw your profits regularly. In other words, treat your accounts like a "dividend stocks" rather than "growth stocks". Never be greedy!
4) Diversify across cross pairs besides the major pairs (Eg AUDNZD, EURCHF etc)

And yes, it is also wise to diversify trading strategies to include non Martingale EAs too in your trading portfolio. So far for non Martingale based EAs, I like Life Changer and Market Maker.

May the pips be with you! ;)

1) Open multiple small trading accounts to trade different pairs (Preferably cent accounts)
2) For more volatile pairs (like GBP and JPY pairs), use bigger grid size and smaller lot size
3) Withdraw your profits regularly. In other words, treat your accounts like a "dividend stocks" rather than "growth stocks". Never be greedy!

And yes, it is also wise to diversify trading strategies to include non Martingale EAs too in your trading portfolio. So far for non Martingale based EAs, I like Life Changer and Market Maker.

Thank you for the tips!

Thank you for your advice

Hi Priya;
How to choose your order volume and step ?

Life Changer has a little Martingle but there is a option "fix lot"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.