What's new

PZ Swing Trading

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes
yeah pz indicator this is what i'm looking for now, I've seen they are easy and also super clean to trade with.

Guys who had used the indicator, does the indicator make profit?? did u guys check in real market? kindly guide guys

Anyone got any of the MT5 ones? Thanks Please PM me. I will swap 6000 indicators and 200 EAs with you for a couple of PZ Mt5 ones that I need.

I had the MT5 version stored in one of my old laptops. Need to find out. Will open a thread and share for the interested guys.

Swing Trading is the first indicator designed to detect swings in the direction of the trend and possible reversal swings. It uses the baseline swing trading approach, widely described in trading literature. The indicator studies several price and time vectors to track the aggregate trend direction and detects situations in which the market is oversold or overbought and ready to correct.
that is brilliant

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.