What's new

Profitable EA QUASIMODO EA Profitable Robot

3.50 star(s) 18 Votes
This robot keep losing trades more than winning trades within just half a day. Here's the screenshot for your proof. It is super risky because it keeps placing lot of trades and the worse thing is, the losing trades just keep adding up. Not a profitable and safe robot at all in my opinion. Quasimodo (Keep losing Trades within half a day).jpg

This Bot has been renamed. Yes the bot is good. I just modified it trade news and added recovery mode to recover loss. Will post a trial period here on this forum

Haha, another scam EA. Wanna lose $199 for the trash and your real capital? purchase it. The website doesn't even have a myfxbook account. The 'real performance' is a backtest. As can be seen from the comment above mine, it's just a scam EA, no more no less.

I have the
Haha, another scam EA. Wanna lose $199 for the trash and your real capital? purchase it. The website doesn't even have a myfxbook account. The 'real performance' is a backtest. As can be seen from the comment above mine, it's just a scam EA, no more no less.
I have the source code of Quasimodo EA. Yes of course the website is now scammer seems owner no longer exist. Those who need the EA i can supply at affordable price. I will first give trial for a day

What do you mean by 'profitable', on a lucky day? There's no backtest, forward test, setfile, myfxbook. And as an usual sign, high price!

This robot keep losing trades more than winning trades within just half a day. Here's the screenshot for your proof. It is super risky because it keeps placing lot of trades and the worse thing is, the losing trades just keep adding up. Not a profitable and safe robot at all in my opinion. View attachment 16114
Thank you for testing information.

What do you mean by 'profitable', on a lucky day? There's no backtest, forward test, setfile, myfxbook. And as an usual sign, high price!

Hello, do you have a source code for it, I want to modify it, please, can you send me the Quasimodo.mq4 file please ?

My opinion is this strategy isn't mechanical trading, Quasimodo requires you to be involved and to make the most of it you'll need proper entry with good SL. EA will not fit in wit Quasimodo. The best is to get a software indicator and manual test/ trade it

Lol ok, everyone saying this EA is trash and it’ll blow your account, guarantee you’re manually closing trades at 5% drawdown because you can’t control emotions. I’m about to pass second 5k MFF funded account with this lol.

I appreciate the share with this random EA that has seemed to work for me. 99% wins.
F2BCCB14-AEE3-462B-9DC4-E33EB8CD7971.png

Lol ok, everyone saying this EA is trash and it’ll blow your account, guarantee you’re manually closing trades at 5% drawdown because you can’t control emotions. I’m about to pass second 5k MFF funded account with this lol.

I appreciate the share with this random EA that has seemed to work for me. 99% wins.
View attachment 21745
Hi there, that’s great, may you please share the settings you are using, and is it closing by it self. Thanks

View attachment 21745
please share your setting and timeframe

View attachment 21745
How to get this ea?

View attachment 21745
this ea QUASIMODO??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.