What's new

Subscription to signals

Sherverty

Learning is easy for a trader who is going to start trading but finding a reliable signal service is hard to find.

jjmajj

on telegram search signals channels i found more than 15 groups, some free some paid

depend what did you need, but recommend to you trade synthetic index, are best than forex

regards Ok hand

hitch

Can a subscription to trading signals make me money or is it better to just learn from the basics?
signal groups are flawed for a number of reason

1) you'll hardly know what the producer of the signal is looking at, so you're flying blind
2) signals are often generated on the M5-M30 making them almost useless unless you're staring at your phone all day waiting for a signal and you happen to catch it as soon as it drops
3) if you look away for a minute, you will miss the "CLOSE NOW!" update and then you'll hit SL
4) often times your spreads will make their signals useless

FOREX is a lot easier then you think
1) trade with the trend
2) trade the H1 and above
3) be patient, let the setups come to you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Xard indicator with alert signals Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Suggestion Add these indicators to ur mt4....... The have buy and sell signals. Try them they can be veey helpful Trading Systems and Strategies 3
O mt5 signals its effective all timeframes Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J What signals do you thin is best Forex Signals and Pamm 0
O XAUUSD AND XAGUSD SRTICTLY TECHNICAL SETUPS AND SIGNALS General Discussions 0
S Suggestion price action book Big Profit Patterns using candlestick signals Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F General Trading Signals Are Scamm. Forex Signals and Pamm 2
W World-Signals Daily Forex Analysis Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K Telegram channels for signals General Discussions 0
M I require an indicator for mt4 which gives good signals MetaTrader 0
knightramza Suggestion Accurate Forex Signals Provider Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
L Strategy The strategy that I share for everyone right here is a pure price action strategy with very simple trading principles based on the trading signals of Trading Systems and Strategies 3
degod413 FX Binary Code Signals Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 1
B Confirmation signals indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P Beast signals indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 1
T Powerfull signals strategies Forex Signals and Pamm 1
O Binary Trade SIgnals Binary Options and Futures 1
CapitalStreetFx Capital Street Fx - Trade Signals Interactive Forex Trading 3
HotForexsignal General EUR/USD Signals by Hot Forex Signal Forex Signals and Pamm 15
Skyler10 Digi window modified indicator with buy and sell arrow signals. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
V Scam forex Signals in FB/telegram groups Xtream Forex 1
K Suggestion FOREX SIGNALS AND STRATEGIES Scam Alerts 5
S Ichi Indicator Designed to Specifically Give Signals For Boom-1000 & Boom-500 Indexes Only. Trading Systems and Strategies 7
S Kira Kira system for mt5 pc it gives u buy and selling signals Trading Systems and Strategies 6
joyaxiam General Ultimate Trend Signals MetaTrader 0
T Best free signals provider. Forex Signals and Pamm 0
L Signals vs Trade Copy Forex Signals and Pamm 4
H Ema cross over signals Binary Options and Futures 1
S gold trading signals General Discussions 0
3.I.O Suggestion signals TRIO RIO,SOLE MIO ,TUTTI FRUTTI & SWISS ARMY KNIFE - very safe and profitable signals Forex Signals and Pamm 0
3.I.O Profitable EA Signals only TRIO RIO,SOLE MIO ,TUTTI FRUTTI & SWISS AWMY KNIFE - very safe and profitable Making Income Online 1
B TF Heiken Ashi Arrows - signals of the standard indicator with 4 time frames Forex Indicators and Tools 2
B Diamond Price Action - high accuracy of signals Trading Systems and Strategies 6
Ras Justice General Telegram Signals For Volatility Indexes Forex Signals and Pamm 6
Ras Justice Suggestion Telegram Signals for Vix 75 Forex Signals and Pamm 7
N Candle alert... Very useful for getting good signals Forex Indicators and Tools 6
3.I.O Suggestion Use MQL5 signals 'Butcher Ed'- safe signal with low DD and decent profit Making Income Online 4
bilen1 General TRADING SIGNALS (FREQUENCY) Forex Signals and Pamm 10
F U.S. Dollar Falls to Multi-Month Lows as Fed Signals No Hikes Through 2022 Forex Education 0
R Ichimogu signals and alert Trading Systems and Strategies 2
M Strategy TREND STRIKER EXTREAME SIGNALS Interactive Forex Trading 1
H Best signals available, how can i get them consistently Forex Signals and Pamm 5
M Strategy Sharing Ultimat Trend Signals Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
S FX Eagle Dashboard Forex System- Trading Signals For Every Day Profits Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D kim signals fibonacci opções binarias Trading Systems and Strategies 0
GreatSsnipes General are strategies better than signals and bots or is it the other way around? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
T Forex Ultimate Trend Signals Indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
E Harmonic Signals Trading Strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 19
A better than technical robots they take trades on the go without waiting signals Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
hassaneltamimy best 2020 indicator (signals) + hiken-ashi Trading Systems and Strategies 0