What's new

the goldbull pro expert

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sudheer

The goldbull pro website consists of a heavy dosage of trading results from both back testing and live trading. The 3 back tests are run on the EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY pairs from 2010-2015. During this period of time the back tests showed drawdowns around 8% and the average total trades placed is around 3000. Underneath the back tests is a statement that says this is the number one selling Forex robot of all time. While I appreciate all the results being provided here there is no reason for this developer to lie to us about the popularity of their software. This system is very new and I’m sure that it isn’t close to the top rated robots that have been selling copies for over 5 years.

Attachments

• GoldBullPROv3.2.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
The goldbull pro website consists of a heavy dosage of trading results from both back testing and live trading. The 3 back tests are run on the EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY pairs from 2010-2015. During this period of time the back tests showed drawdowns around 8% and the average total trades placed is around 3000. Underneath the back tests is a statement that says this is the number one selling Forex robot of all time. While I appreciate all the results being provided here there is no reason for this developer to lie to us about the popularity of their software. This system is very new and I’m sure that it isn’t close to the top rated robots that have been selling copies for over 5 years.

Is this ea unlimited and without expiration date?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.