What's new

General The legendary Black Diamond EA

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Hendry

If anyone still wondering how good this Black Diamond EA is since you have seen many good result from author/seller official FB, website, forum etc.... I'm here to share my experience. I bought the licensed copy V7.5 from the author with 300usd. The first week results are as good and similar as what we have seen from social media, the author also vary friendly and helpful to advise and explain to you for any questions you have. When into the second week, here comes the problem and I'll list it down as below:

1) The EA 'likes' to open multiple position at the same price, some times 3 some times 4.... the most it could have 9 open positions when the market go opposite direction. Imagine a small equity account with 0.01 lot, there will be 0.09 lot which is over trade.
2) The author claim that every trade come with TP and SL. Correct when the market go your way, you will see how the EA trailing TP and smart close in profit like a genius. But when the market go opposite, here comes the issue as I mentioned above, it will keep open more trade to counter the market and the worse is.... the EA will keep extending the SL from initial 30 pips (default setting) to 100 +++ pips. In other words, before hitting SL your account should be MC already if your deposit isn't deep enough.
3) I don't mind having wrong trade and SL is part of the game, but the way this EA manage risk is just like a noob trader.
4) From this point onwards, the author will start ignoring your message and question, (may be blocked you)

May be I'm just unlucky, so if anyone out there are making good profit without having the issues I'm facing with this EA, please guide me this little poor sheep.

Thanks regards.

Sounds similar to the Orion EA.
This EA should not be used for 24/5 trading. It will easily blow your account. Doesn't matter how deep your deposit is. Rather, it should be used for day trading with close monitoring.
When the desired profit is attained, close all open positions, stop autotrading and wait for the next day.

If anyone still wondering how good this Black Diamond EA is since you have seen many good result from author/seller official FB, website, forum etc.... I'm here to share my experience. I bought the licensed copy V7.5 from the author with 300usd. The first week results are as good and similar as what we have seen from social media, the author also vary friendly and helpful to advise and explain to you for any questions you have. When into the second week, here comes the problem and I'll list it down as below:

1) The EA 'likes' to open multiple position at the same price, some times 3 some times 4.... the most it could have 9 open positions when the market go opposite direction. Imagine a small equity account with 0.01 lot, there will be 0.09 lot which is over trade.
2) The author claim that every trade come with TP and SL. Correct when the market go your way, you will see how the EA trailing TP and smart close in profit like a genius. But when the market go opposite, here comes the issue as I mentioned above, it will keep open more trade to counter the market and the worse is.... the EA will keep extending the SL from initial 30 pips (default setting) to 100 +++ pips. In other words, before hitting SL your account should be MC already if your deposit isn't deep enough.
3) I don't mind having wrong trade and SL is part of the game, but the way this EA manage risk is just like a noob trader.
4) From this point onwards, the author will start ignoring your message and question, (may be blocked you)

May be I'm just unlucky, so if anyone out there are making good profit without having the issues I'm facing with this EA, please guide me this little poor sheep.

Thanks regards.

May i Know how long u have been using this system and make this review ??
Can u Show How much u Loss or Profit for better understanding. with ea comment ?
I think u not perfectly set up your system and u blaming vendor HOW funny :D :D :D :D
I think u r newbie on blackdiamondea.
use set up which is provide by Vendor.

Use lot 0.01 or 0.02 for 200$ account
Set max open trade at a time 3 or 4.
use 30 min time frame.
Use Stop loss = 30 to 50 pips
Take profits = 22 to 32 pips
Set BE = 15 pips.
this is original setting for BlackDiamondea V7.5
Did u using that system ? if not then BUY original Version of ea from vendor,

I am using this system for very long and I'm using this setup. its really good system. also seller always support very well. I made already 300% profit with this system, and my setting is very low risk. I am using this system as marathon. So, i am totally disagree with u. This is very recommended Ea for who wanna trade with Professional way.

Yeah 300$ is bit high price, but when u go for professional trading system for long time its totally okay ;)

May i Know how long u have been using this system and make this review ??
Can u Show How much u Loss or Profit for better understanding. with ea comment ?
I think u not perfectly set up your system and u blaming vendor HOW funny :D :D :D :D
I think u r newbie on blackdiamondea.
use set up which is provide by Vendor.

Use lot 0.01 or 0.02 for 200$ account
Set max open trade at a time 3 or 4.
use 30 min time frame.
Use Stop loss = 30 to 50 pips
Take profits = 22 to 32 pips
Set BE = 15 pips.
this is original setting for BlackDiamondea V7.5
Did u using that system ? if not then BUY original Version of ea from vendor,

I am using this system for very long and I'm using this setup. its really good system. also seller always support very well. I made already 300% profit with this system, and my setting is very low risk. I am using this system as marathon. So, i am totally disagree with u. This is very recommended Ea for who wanna trade with Professional way.

Yeah 300$ is bit high price, but when u go for professional trading system for long time its totally okay ;)
Ohh really? You make me sounds like a newbie in trading. Why not put your myfxbook link here for a verification and proof me wrong. ;););)

BlackDiamond Ea V7.5
One of the best forex robots, I am using.
It's an excellent system. I don't know why someone gives this review, Maybe his setting is not okay, or he is using a cracked version.
But to be honest. I am delighted with this EA. :love::love:
It's recommended for everyone. Ok hand

Anyone can verify their official channel. ask for the Verified FXbook link.

There r very good.... with their system and their support.

I have plenty of screenshots in between my conversation with the original seller from start till I make payment till I running the EA on live till how its failed. Of course the screen of a MT4 account how it handle a fail trade with a 200 pips SL. Anyone out there keep saying its good, post your myfxbook link or keep your mouth shut. Or anyone interested to read my full story, I will post all the screenshots here. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

I have plenty of screenshots in between my conversation with the original seller from start till I make payment till I running the EA on live till how its failed. Of course the screen of a MT4 account how it handle a fail trade with a 200 pips SL. Anyone out there keep saying its good, post your myfxbook link or keep your mouth shut. Or anyone interested to read my full story, I will post all the screenshots here. :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

I am still disagree with u. why not u post ur result with MYfxbook link. prove us wrong... Hmm. that we can also check u really loss with this system. if u make screenshot of loss. then show some, with EA comment. do u know what is called EA comment ? Ohh I forget u r newbi... :D :D :D :D
u do not know what is called EA comment. Ea comment is u will see ea name on Comment section in EA ASS :D :D :D LOL
I do not need to prove any thing, If u told so
check BlackDiamondEa V7.5 Official link, U can also get their verified link, just ask Authority.

https://www.fxblue.com/users/blackdiamondea7005

I am still disagree with u. why not u post ur result with MYfxbook link. prove us wrong... Hmm. that we can also check u really loss with this system. if u make screenshot of loss. then show some, with EA comment. do u know what is called EA comment ? Ohh I forget u r newbi... :D :D :D :D
u do not know what is called EA comment. Ea comment is u will see ea name on Comment section in EA ASS :D :D :D LOL
check BlackDiamondEa V7.5 Official link, U can also get their verified link, just ask Authority.

Nice try :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I do not wanna Nice try.
I do not want any argument with u.:cool:
but u tell something wrong, that what i am try to tell u. i don't not know what is UR problem with that EA or that guy, :unsure:

1. On your first post u say ea set up sl 100 pips ++, then when u become more angry u told 200pips Sl put. its totally funny to me.
2. U told us show your fx book link where is it ? we also need to check ur my fx book that u loss. show us that. Include Ea comment.
3. U wanna share more screenshot that BlackDiamondEa v7.5 loss ur account, where is that ?

If u cant show those proof, I wanna say like u just keep your mouth shut :censored:.

if u unable to show above alls, Just show us that u got block from support of BlackDiamondEa official. its very easy to show. Just provide here screenshots, that u got blocked form their support. that u unable to send them SMS on telegram or messenger whatever.

To be honest. I am using this ea from V6.00 now its v7.5. and every time i ask vendor for any kind of support.. he support me very well. also BlackdiamondEa is really good system.:love:
:love::giggle:

Hi Mr BlackDiamond’s Fans (aka Oren), I don’t usually do this but since you ask for it. Let’s start the show. Attached here are some screen screenshots and proof regarding my post. First of all, let me clarify something, I don’t mind losing and hitting SL in trading as this is part of the game. What I want to bring out here in my post is that, this EA isn’t as safe as what it claims and its risk management is a total failure. It’s nothing about win or lose, it about sharing and truth. If any BDF out there who still don’t get my message, you either not good in English or need to check your eyes sight (go read my comment again).

Referred to screenshots captured from the fxblue link of Black Diamond EA provided by our dear Oren and a screen shot of my own MT4 running BD EA. So you can have a very clear picture of what is happening. And I’ll break it down to 4 points for a better understanding (ref pic BDFX1a)

1) On 20 Sept 2022, EURUSD start going into bearish market after trying to break the major support at 0.9950 for several days.

2) The BD EA made buy calls at price 1.0012 around time 12:06, take a closer look. It opens 4 positions in the same time. Which mean if you set 0.1 lot in the EA, you are now having 0.4 lot floating in the market. And later on, another 4 long positions open at price 0.9978 time 22:47. In other words, you are now having 8 open positions floating lose in the market or what we call “draw down”. All this 8 positions were closed on 4 Oct 2022 around time 21:51 and 22:05. They had been floating in the market for 11 days. You can check the trade duration in section 3.

3) Now in this section, you can see the price of TP and SL very clear. It just so proper with 30 pips and 60 pips from the open price. Sound reasonable, right? But if you used to trade EURUSD or you can just open your MT4, you will see in actual market, EURUSD had drop to historical low to 0.9540 since year 2001. Which mean there are a floating lose (DD) of 470 pips, now you tell me how the hell the SL cannot be hit? You want to know the answer? Check my Tickmill MT4 screenshot (ref pic. TMBD) to see how smart this EA move the SL to avoid being hit. Yes, there only 4 open positions in my MT4 because I had to close the other 4 manually to avoid MC. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4) 450 pips with 0.8 lot open positions, what’s the DD? You go calculate yourself. So what should you do in such critical condition? You pump in the money to avoid margin call of cause. You can notice there are total of 3000usd deposit into the account on 21 and 26 Sept respectively. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Conclusion, I just want to say it again…. I don’t mind losing trades and losing is part of the game. But the way this EA manage risk and execute trades are totally unprofessional. 3 to 4 position in the same time, I feel that marti and grid EA is even safer then it. And that never ending shifting SL just make me laugh. Sorry I’m just a newbie who like to BS. LooOLLOlOlOLllLLLooLLL :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Also, many thanks to dear Oren provided this fxblue link to me, it’s such a precious evidence and please…. DON’T DELETE THAT LINK!!!! Let other people see!!!! LOoLOLlOLLLL

(BDFX1a)
BDFX1a.jpg

(TMBD)
TMBD.jpg

bdfx3.jpg

bdfx1.jpg

Yeah, That link I got from their official channel.

what do you think? about a 5K or 10k balance loss of 300 to 500$ Floating really high? when EA opens 4 to 8 trades at a time as u say ? with lot 0.1? Not even 1% or 2% Loss :D :D :D :D
Or for a 2k balance 300$ Floating is really high you think ?? I don't think so. Not even 10% Loss.
If you Invest 200$, UR's average Floating is 30$ which is like 15% for a 0.01 * 4 = 0.04 lot which is a very low floating.

According to their Official Link. I did not think its much Floating for an EA. I found some Premium Ea DD like 75% what u tell about them? Sometimes they lose all the money.

On your account Where u get 200 pips loss, I don't know yet. May my u change SL and take that screenshot? Because totally different from their official link to which u show ur screenshot.
So, It's your fault I think. why not you show a comment by EA? then we can perfectly clarify. But this system always uses SL, TP & BE

By default TP is like 30 pips, SL is like 60 PIPS, and Be like 15 to 20 pips. (U can change that yourself.)

yeah, I also set max open trade at a time of 4 or 5. it's totally okay for me. But u can set max trade 1 or 2 too. it's on the setting.
I see their initial invest like 1k ... then deposit like 3k it's okay. some ppl invest first like 1K then invest up to 100K.. so nothing different here.

I used A lot of EA. finally, I stopped here. Because of some reason.

1. comminution with the seller is really great. (I always get suggestions and update from vendors)
2. Previously I used 10+ premium top Ea all made my account MC. I never get any support from them after buy.
3. When I start using this system I made a very good profit every month (I don't know how long u have been trading with this system)
4. Using this system for the last 1 year without any Issues. Finally, it's recommended.

I do not know how long u have been using this system. But you never show any good reason yet. Maybe when u lose ur money u just put ea and take a screenshot.

Hello,

Hendry

I don't know where u get this link. But it's not working?
So can u please show ur results after buying to till now, On my book if it is on demo no problem?
I think it's not a problem for u.
U may analyze the wrong link. also. u show screenshots of ur won result, that's not okay without Ea Comment. so can u show the proper link or Some proper screenshots?

I need to check something with my own result with BlackDiamondEa V7.5.
because of what you say. I am getting totally different results.

Check my real result
black_diamond_ea.jpg
black-diamond_ea1.jpg
black-diamond-ea2.jpg
Thanks

where is the link?

I cannot load this EA onto my chart, can anyone help. I found another EA Flower that doesn't seem legit to me, please have a look at it.

Hello I'm from Indonesia, as far as I know blackdiamond is the best ea I've ever used in forex, I hope I have more funds to deposit here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.