What's new

The V-Power Day Trading System Free Download - Scam or Legit?

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

adsman

The V-Power Day Trading System
High Probability Trades
Automated Trend Analysis
Automated Trade Entries And Exits

Hello everyone,
I've been looking for the best trading system for forex and I found this system out there! As you know there are lots of trading systems out there that claim they are the best one but in reality, they're just craps!! But this system with nice reviews and free offer made me think that maybe it works!

There are two versions of that, one is free and another is a paid one. So guys we can tey the free one to check it out and let us know about this system! And if someone already tried this system please share with us your results!

I attached the free version plus the Installation pdf file.

Attachments

• PTS_V_Power_EA_FREE.zip
    118.8 KB · Views: 321
  • InstallationEA.pdf
    159.7 KB · Views: 140
High Probability Trades
Automated Trend Analysis

Hello everyone,
I've been looking for the best trading system for forex and I found this system out there! As you know there are lots of trading systems out there that claim they are the best one but in reality, they're just craps!! But this system with nice reviews and free offer made me think that maybe it works!

There are two versions of that, one is free and another is a paid one. So guys we can tey the free one to check it out and let us know about this system! And if someone already tried this system please share with us your results!

How is the review of full version?

High Probability Trades
Automated Trend Analysis

Hello everyone,

any updates on a full version?

High Probability Trades
Automated Trend Analysis

Hello everyone,

Thanks for Sharing Mate appreciate it Ok handOk handOk hand

i currently testing it on demo account, so far so good.
similar theory like beat the market makers.

Thank you for sharing that :) I've also been checking it for days...
Please update your results, if it is profitable we can go for premium one!

i dont trust of such indicators at all .. there is no holy grail in forex

Sorry to say that, It is just a boring and repetitive sentence... That's all nothing more!
If you are here to help, please help! what you say, it's the best way to ignore everything if you have something better please share with us! If you don't, please don't make others hopeless!

There is 1ok pip system everything is done manually, the set up is perfect for all timeframes , scalping , day trading, swing and position trade

High Probability Trades
Automated Trend Analysis

Hello everyone,

Thanks mate for sharing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.