What's new

Timeframe Selection 15min

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rohitapps47

Hello guies i want to know that 15min time frame is suitable for forex trading? does anybody trade in only15min chart?
i know their are lot of traders who trade in 4hr and daily chart but i think 15min is good for scalping and exit points.

Any time frame is suitable to the traders who plan
Example
I trade a 1m chart with my entry and exit I would base that off the 1m chart looking at each 1m Candle finding the channel support and resistance levels then I would execute a plan of entry then management of my trade and then the exit
If I traded a 15m it would be the same but I would look to holding the trade for a longer period of time, this is why a good majority of trader trade higher time frames as having the focus, discipline and quick thinking for every 1m candle

If you have a trading plan, there is no problem with the time frame you work with. However, in 15 minutes its chart is much better for scalping. The context works much better. However, you can be scalping the chart in 15 minutes by keeping an eye on the daily time frame. If you do not pay attention to the context, your account may be at risk. And refrain from overtrading. You have to trade by managing discipline all the time.

If you have a trading plan, there is no problem with the time frame you work with. However, in 15 minutes its chart is much better for scalping. The context works much better. However, you can be scalping the chart in 15 minutes by keeping an eye on the daily time frame. If you do not pay attention to the context, your account may be at risk. And refrain from overtrading. You have to trade by managing discipline all the time.
Yes youre 100% correct

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.