What's new

FXcore gold expert advisor best timeframe is 5M

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

adel dehghan

FXcore gold expert advisor best timeframe is 5M .XAU/USD.deposit 1000$

Attachments

• fxeacracked.com_FXCore-Gold-EA.zip
    70.4 KB · Views: 40
I will try this out and see how it goes. Had to use a few indicators for Gold but no joy as Gold is very volatile and the indicators lag. Does this indicator repaint?

FXcore gold expert advisor best timeframe is 5M .XAU/USD.deposit 1000$
Thanks for sharing. With regards to info shared by fxeacracked.com about "Timeframe", the suggestion is using H1 instead of M5/5M. However, since you said that 5M or M5 is the best timeframe, would you mind tell us all with the following:
1. The reason why M5 is the best in your opinion.
2. What is your result using M5 timeframe? (e.g. how much monthly profit that you'll able to earn with M5 timeframe?)
3. What is the maximum drawdown of using M5 timeframe? (e.g. 40%? 60%? or other %?)
4. What leverage are you using? (e.g. 1:500?)

fxcore gold is martigale, as far as I know, and should be carefull on how you trade with it
Yes agreed with you that Martingale strategy is quite risky. However, if you could manage your risk well and if the EA could perform well and steady, the result could be quite profitable and impressive too. I assume that using 0.01 lot with a $1000 account could be a good start. If that is too risky for this EA, then maybe using 0.01 lot for a $10000 standard account or $100 with CENT account would be a good start on demo testing. If that works well over a few weeks or months, then maybe it's time to consider to switch to a live account for further tests.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.