What's new

Looking for FXCORE GOLD v9 EA (unlimited version)

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes
1- Gold has 2 decimal places in some brokers and 3 decimal places in others, such as 1750.25 or 1750.250
2- This bot is only optimized for gold
3- The character of each trade is different from the other and there are presets for aggressive trade and safe trade in different time frames. The main time frames are 1 hour and 15 minutes. I use 15 minutes presets and change the Take Profit to 300 points and trail start to 200 and trail step to 50 points. You have to test yourself.
4- Minimum balance of 300 dollars for 0.01 lot and minimum leverage of 200
You can also test for aggressive trading from 0.02 lot to 0.08 lot with volume multiplier of 1.25 for 300 dollars.
5- The robot is extremely accurate and there is nothing to worry about, but be sure to test it in a demo account for a week. I have set the robot not to trade 2 hours before and 2 hours after important news.
6- The amount of monthly profit depends on Aggressive Set and Safe preset. For my personal account, I am using Aggressive Set preset and it gives a monthly profit of 40% to 60% with a maximum drawdown of 50%, and I am passing the FTMO challenge, and for the FTMO fund account, I use Safe preset with a monthly profit of 12% to 15% with a maximum I use 5% drawdown and for $10,000 I use 0.05 lot to 0.1 lot
You should test the robot with different settings in the strategy tester. It is worth it.
I have a surprise for you. FXCORE Gold V9 robot
thank you

this is just same as that axel scammer EA, some people pass and get a live account some people fail, but long term they all fail.

this is just same as that axel scammer EA, some people pass and get a live account some people fail, but long term they all fail.
I see....thanks for your input. Ya after seeing all the risks involved with this EA in all my tests, I do agree that it probably won't last long and could blow up accounts in the long run. Therefore, for anyone who are still interested in using this EA, please do make changes in your settings and try to find one that is safer for you and suit you the best. If you can't find one in the end, then stop using this EA by all means.

This awesome indicator is made to gain great profit being absolutely easy-to-use.
Thanks for your comment. For your info, this is actually an EA (Expert Advisor) and not an indicator. An EA will automatically place trades on your behalf whereas an indicator won't be able to do so.

1- Gold has 2 decimal places in some brokers and 3 decimal places in others, such as 1750.25 or 1750.250
2- This bot is only optimized for gold
3- The character of each trade is different from the other and there are presets for aggressive trade and safe trade in different time frames. The main time frames are 1 hour and 15 minutes. I use 15 minutes presets and change the Take Profit to 300 points and trail start to 200 and trail step to 50 points. You have to test yourself.
4- Minimum balance of 300 dollars for 0.01 lot and minimum leverage of 200
You can also test for aggressive trading from 0.02 lot to 0.08 lot with volume multiplier of 1.25 for 300 dollars.
5- The robot is extremely accurate and there is nothing to worry about, but be sure to test it in a demo account for a week. I have set the robot not to trade 2 hours before and 2 hours after important news.
6- The amount of monthly profit depends on Aggressive Set and Safe preset. For my personal account, I am using Aggressive Set preset and it gives a monthly profit of 40% to 60% with a maximum drawdown of 50%, and I am passing the FTMO challenge, and for the FTMO fund account, I use Safe preset with a monthly profit of 12% to 15% with a maximum I use 5% drawdown and for $10,000 I use 0.05 lot to 0.1 lot
You should test the robot with different settings in the strategy tester. It is worth it.
I have a surprise for you. FXCORE Gold V9 robot
hi is this source code is alright?

everywhere i see the non working version? can someone have the working cracked version. i love this ea. please someone give me

everywhere i see the non working version? can someone have the working cracked version. i love this ea. please someone give me
Here's the link for your EA download posted by Ali.MHMD:

Glad you like this EA and wish you all the best in your testing. Just for your info, I have tested it in the past and found it to be a very risky EA. If you would like to use it, please test it on a demo account first for a few months and try to find settings that work well and also safe for you. Wish you all the best.

Here's my results shared in another post for your info: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/looking-for-fxcore-gold-v9-ea-unlimited-version.25400/post-181083

Take care and God bless.

Just in case anyone interested in testing or using this EA (FXCOREGOLD V9) but missed out on the previous posts on where to download it, here's the link for your info: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/looking-for-fxcore-gold-v9-ea-unlimited-version.25400/post-179121. Many thanks to "Ali.MHMD" for his kindness and generosity of sharing this EA with us. Appreciated very much.

One more important thing to take note:
You need to add the following address
into the list of allowed URL tab 'Expert Advisor'
(in the MT4 Menu/Tool/Expert Advisor)

Warning: without doing this step, the EA won't start trading for you.

Alright then. That's all for now. All the best to everyone and God bless.
Aha okay

I have version 3 of the FXCORE Gold robot and you have tested it yourself and of course I was not satisfied with it. But after testing at least 100 robots, I can confidently say that Advanced Gold Trading has great results. I am sending you the 3.7 version, but I tried several times to send the 4.1 version, but it is not possible.
that is amazing thank you

Good morning, I would love to try it, I hope the gold scalper can be better, what do you think?

greetings thank you

Dear all, this would be my very last comment shared in this channel. Since I have tested this EA for quite some time and found it to be too risky and not safe for long term use, therefore I have stopped using this EA now. For anyone who are still interested to see my test results, do feel free to scroll up to all my previous posts and results shared in screenshots for your info.

From now on, if anyone wish to leave any comment here and interact with anyone, please feel free to do so as you wish to but I won't be responding to any future comments posted here in this channel as I have decided to leave this channel and move on and continue to search for better EAs in other channels and/or websites. Till then, wish you all the very best in your EA search. Take care and God bless. Bye:)

I have version 3 of the FXCORE Gold robot and you have tested it yourself and of course I was not satisfied with it. But after testing at least 100 robots, I can confidently say that Advanced Gold Trading has great results. I am sending you the 3.7 version, but I tried several times to send the 4.1 version, but it is not possible.
Do you have the source code for the older FXCore Gold EA that come with separate BUY and SELL modules.

If yes, can you share pls

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.