What's new

Looking for FXCORE GOLD v9 EA (unlimited version)

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes
Hello i can ask a friend, he has the fxcore buy and sell fix ea and trade for month with good results.

Agreed on the fact of Martingale is indeed able to blow up accounts, no doubt about that.
However, if one could find good ways to minimize risks, then Martingale could also be profitable and at the same time it's under certain kind of control risks that help to avoid accounts being blown. Anyway, whatever strategies are used, the important thing is know how to control or minimize your risks so that your profits could possibly be better secured in the long run.
martingale can be made safer by changing the pipstep after the fourth or fifth trade . This must be done in the mq4 software

I have version 3 of the FXCORE Gold robot and you have tested it yourself and of course I was not satisfied with it. But after testing at least 100 robots, I can confidently say that Advanced Gold Trading has great results. I am sending you the 3.7 version, but I tried several times to send the 4.1 version, but it is not possible.
I completely agree with you. I laughed when I saw this post cos I’ve tested about 50 bots in the past month using Vps and demo accounts. Still yet to find profitable EA other than Advanced Gold Trading. I bought AGT from MQL5 and made 40-180% per month on chilled/aggressive settings… I’ve also now just bought Advanced Gold Pattern which as per MQL5 has a 100% win rate from June to today, 90% profit over those 6 months. Now in back testing it, I saw drawdowns and upon further investigation, EACH of them was a high risk news alert… and of course, backtesting doesn’t take into account news filters, essentially blowing my mind on how successful it was in back testing. 500 dollars went to 6000 dollar from Jan 2022 to Jan 2023… and would be higher if the backtest could ignore the news!!

Reactions: v51
1- Gold has 2 decimal places in some brokers and 3 decimal places in others, such as 1750.25 or 1750.250
2- This bot is only optimized for gold
3- The character of each trade is different from the other and there are presets for aggressive trade and safe trade in different time frames. The main time frames are 1 hour and 15 minutes. I use 15 minutes presets and change the Take Profit to 300 points and trail start to 200 and trail step to 50 points. You have to test yourself.
4- Minimum balance of 300 dollars for 0.01 lot and minimum leverage of 200
You can also test for aggressive trading from 0.02 lot to 0.08 lot with volume multiplier of 1.25 for 300 dollars.
5- The robot is extremely accurate and there is nothing to worry about, but be sure to test it in a demo account for a week. I have set the robot not to trade 2 hours before and 2 hours after important news.
6- The amount of monthly profit depends on Aggressive Set and Safe preset. For my personal account, I am using Aggressive Set preset and it gives a monthly profit of 40% to 60% with a maximum drawdown of 50%, and I am passing the FTMO challenge, and for the FTMO fund account, I use Safe preset with a monthly profit of 12% to 15% with a maximum I use 5% drawdown and for $10,000 I use 0.05 lot to 0.1 lot
You should test the robot with different settings in the strategy tester. It is worth it.
I have a surprise for you. FXCORE Gold V9 robot
Does anyone also know or have the Oracle EA mq4?

Dear all,
New updates today on 16 SEPT 2022:
Sadly speaking, I think that my own preset entitled "1K(0.1%FixStartLotMax13)" which I've shared earlier with you guys in this channel did not seem to work well in my opinion. My account today is having a big drawdown of 46.31% even when using such a large leverage of 1:1000 with FBS broker.
In my opinion, I think this EA is considered to be risky as it's trading with the GOLD (XAUUSD) pair which is capable of creating huge trading movements at any point. So for anyone who still wish to try this EA, I think you would need to find your own settings in order to keep your account(s) safer. For those of you who have downloaded my preset and still testing it, my advice for you is to STOP using it as soon as possible for your best safety, as such a big drawdown of 46.31% that happened with my preset today would NOT keep you safe for very long. If you still like to keep using this EA for a long time, I think you would definitely need to find other better settings that not only work better but also keep your account(s) safe over a longer period of time (not just days or weeks but months and years).

As for me, if there isn't any new surprise or discovery coming up, I think this would be my last update about this EA. Would probably stop my testing and move on with other EA tests soon.

Thank for all the comments and input that you've shared in this channel. I wish you all the best in your EA tests. Enclosed herewith below are two screenshots of my latest EA test account status just for your info.

Take good care and may God bless you all. Bye:)
View attachment 22335

View attachment 22336
Hi,
It's not a good EA, DD is too high!!

1- Gold has 2 decimal places in some brokers and 3 decimal places in others, such as 1750.25 or 1750.250
2- This bot is only optimized for gold
3- The character of each trade is different from the other and there are presets for aggressive trade and safe trade in different time frames. The main time frames are 1 hour and 15 minutes. I use 15 minutes presets and change the Take Profit to 300 points and trail start to 200 and trail step to 50 points. You have to test yourself.
4- Minimum balance of 300 dollars for 0.01 lot and minimum leverage of 200
You can also test for aggressive trading from 0.02 lot to 0.08 lot with volume multiplier of 1.25 for 300 dollars.
5- The robot is extremely accurate and there is nothing to worry about, but be sure to test it in a demo account for a week. I have set the robot not to trade 2 hours before and 2 hours after important news.
6- The amount of monthly profit depends on Aggressive Set and Safe preset. For my personal account, I am using Aggressive Set preset and it gives a monthly profit of 40% to 60% with a maximum drawdown of 50%, and I am passing the FTMO challenge, and for the FTMO fund account, I use Safe preset with a monthly profit of 12% to 15% with a maximum I use 5% drawdown and for $10,000 I use 0.05 lot to 0.1 lot
You should test the robot with different settings in the strategy tester. It is worth it.
I have a surprise for you. FXCORE Gold V9 robot
When I drop it in it says license expired. Would it work as such?

Must confess Ea has lot of brilliant settings embedded , must take quiet some time to rap my head around it.

I have version 3 of the FXCORE Gold robot and you have tested it yourself and of course I was not satisfied with it. But after testing at least 100 robots, I can confidently say that Advanced Gold Trading has great results. I am sending you the 3.7 version, but I tried several times to send the 4.1 version, but it is not possible.
thank you very much

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.