What's new

Looking for FXCORE GOLD v9 EA (unlimited version)

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes
Updates on testing FXCOREGOLD V9 EA:
Not bad at the moment. Daily profit 1.51% with a drawdown 19.67%. Will need to wait much longer (a few more weeks or more) in order to see what the real result would be roughly like.

Settings:
Account: FBS Cent account
Deposit: $10 (It is shown as $1000 in cent account but actually it's only 1000 cents in value)
Leverage: 1:1000
Time Frame: H1
Currency Pair: XAUUSD
Settings:
Use Preset "1K(0.1%FixStartLotMax13)".

Below is is a screenshot of my latest test result. On top of that, I have also attached my own preset file just in case if anyone is interested, do feel free to try it on your own or even modify or change any of the parameter settings as you wish to at your own risks. I think there is no such thing as a "perfect" setting. I guess everyone would just need to find settings that work well for yourself and also able to keep you safe in the long run.

Furthermore, as according to my own opinion, I think the minimum balance required to trade safer with this EA is $1000 with standard account or you could also use $10 with a cent account. Any balance lower then that would surely put yourself in greater risks and honestly I don't think that anyone would survive in the long run. For your info also that not every broker offer cent accounts. Therefore please do check with your broker on this matter. If they don't have any cent accounts to offer you, then I guess you have only two options as follow:
1. Switch your broker and choose another broker that do offer cent accounts.
2. You would have no choice but to use this EA with $1000 or more for your own better safety.

Second thing to be safer is try to use a large leverage as much as possible. Again not every broker would offer large leverages for trading so please check with your broker on what leverage sizes they have to offer. The larger your leverage is, the safer you would be with a possibly lower drawdown percentage achieved.

Okay I think that's all for my sharing about testing this EA (FXCOREGOLD V9). Wish everyone the very best in your trading journey. Take care and God bless:)

View attachment 22071
woow, this is very beatifoul performance for this bot

Thanks very much for your kindness and sharing. With regards to the presets, would you mind tell us the following:

1. What do the 2 digits and 3 digits mean? Kindly explain further if possible.
2. Are all these presets used for gold(XAUUSD) only or some are for other currency pairs?
3. Which preset do you think is the best that applied to you according to your own tests and experience?
4. Any other settings or recommendations such as what is the minimum account balance, leverage used, time frame used and etc. that you would to suggest to us.
5. Any warning or potential risks that you have experienced or saw when using this EA, e.g. need to avoid major news events or ???
6. Roughly how much monthly profit or daily profit were you able to achieve in your tests and which preset you used to achieve such result. and also your max. drawdown %. (e.g. 30%? 50%?)
It is a very good
Thanks very much for the detailed explanation, clarifications and EA sharing. Greatly appreciated for your effort and kindness. Keep up the good work and God bless!

Hi everyone, I'm looking for FXCORE GOLD v9 EA (unlimited version) with no expiry date. As far as I know, this EA that I found everywhere online have already expired. Anyone that has an unlimited version please do feel free to share it here with us if you wish to. Thanks.

For your info, the price of this EA is $100 which is shown in the following website (I think it's the official website for this EA): https://fxcoregoldea.com/products/fxcore-gold-ea-vip
(for your info only, I think there is also a newer versions of this EA (version 11) that has already come out as shown on the official website.)

For those who can afford and wish to get it, kindly purchase it from there as you wish to.

As for those who haven't heard about this EA, just for your info that I have had a chance to test this EA on demo for a couple of weeks. The result was quite good in my opinion, good profit with low max. drawdawn. Time frame: H1. Leverage: 1:1000. Tested using demo standard account with both the account balance of $1000 and $10000.

Feel free to click on the screenshot below showing the result that I got from my testing. It's just too bad that this EA has now expired and I could not find any other new copy of this EA that is still working without an expiry date.

Having said so, if anyone interested and wish to purchase this from the EA official website, you may do so as you wish to.

Thanks and take care everyone.
View attachment 21677
u can join their VIP groupwith a very minimum fee

1- Gold has 2 decimal places in some brokers and 3 decimal places in others, such as 1750.25 or 1750.250
2- This bot is only optimized for gold
3- The character of each trade is different from the other and there are presets for aggressive trade and safe trade in different time frames. The main time frames are 1 hour and 15 minutes. I use 15 minutes presets and change the Take Profit to 300 points and trail start to 200 and trail step to 50 points. You have to test yourself.
4- Minimum balance of 300 dollars for 0.01 lot and minimum leverage of 200
You can also test for aggressive trading from 0.02 lot to 0.08 lot with volume multiplier of 1.25 for 300 dollars.
5- The robot is extremely accurate and there is nothing to worry about, but be sure to test it in a demo account for a week. I have set the robot not to trade 2 hours before and 2 hours after important news.
6- The amount of monthly profit depends on Aggressive Set and Safe preset. For my personal account, I am using Aggressive Set preset and it gives a monthly profit of 40% to 60% with a maximum drawdown of 50%, and I am passing the FTMO challenge, and for the FTMO fund account, I use Safe preset with a monthly profit of 12% to 15% with a maximum I use 5% drawdown and for $10,000 I use 0.05 lot to 0.1 lot
You should test the robot with different settings in the strategy tester. It is worth it.
I have a surprise for you. FXCORE Gold V9 robot
Do you unlimited version of fxcoregold v9
All version I found are expired now
If you have please share th files

1- Gold has 2 decimal places in some brokers and 3 decimal places in others, such as 1750.25 or 1750.250
2- This bot is only optimized for gold
3- The character of each trade is different from the other and there are presets for aggressive trade and safe trade in different time frames. The main time frames are 1 hour and 15 minutes. I use 15 minutes presets and change the Take Profit to 300 points and trail start to 200 and trail step to 50 points. You have to test yourself.
4- Minimum balance of 300 dollars for 0.01 lot and minimum leverage of 200
You can also test for aggressive trading from 0.02 lot to 0.08 lot with volume multiplier of 1.25 for 300 dollars.
5- The robot is extremely accurate and there is nothing to worry about, but be sure to test it in a demo account for a week. I have set the robot not to trade 2 hours before and 2 hours after important news.
6- The amount of monthly profit depends on Aggressive Set and Safe preset. For my personal account, I am using Aggressive Set preset and it gives a monthly profit of 40% to 60% with a maximum drawdown of 50%, and I am passing the FTMO challenge, and for the FTMO fund account, I use Safe preset with a monthly profit of 12% to 15% with a maximum I use 5% drawdown and for $10,000 I use 0.05 lot to 0.1 lot
You should test the robot with different settings in the strategy tester. It is worth it.
I have a surprise for you. FXCORE Gold V9 robot
fxcore is nice robot just have to withdraw often,

What is the difference between engine A and B being true/false? I dobn't really see a difference when demoing?

Hi everyone, I'm looking for FXCORE GOLD v9 EA (unlimited version) with no expiry date. As far as I know, this EA that I found everywhere online have already expired. Anyone that has an unlimited version please do feel free to share it here with us if you wish to. Thanks.

For your info, the price of this EA is $100 which is shown in the following website (I think it's the official website for this EA): https://fxcoregoldea.com/products/fxcore-gold-ea-vip
(for your info only, I think there is also a newer versions of this EA (version 11) that has already come out as shown on the official website.)

For those who can afford and wish to get it, kindly purchase it from there as you wish to.

As for those who haven't heard about this EA, just for your info that I have had a chance to test this EA on demo for a couple of weeks. The result was quite good in my opinion, good profit with low max. drawdawn. Time frame: H1. Leverage: 1:1000. Tested using demo standard account with both the account balance of $1000 and $10000.

Feel free to click on the screenshot below showing the result that I got from my testing. It's just too bad that this EA has now expired and I could not find any other new copy of this EA that is still working without an expiry date.

Having said so, if anyone interested and wish to purchase this from the EA official website, you may do so as you wish to.

Thanks and take care everyone.
View attachment 21677
Hi, Can i use the bot with Tickmill Pro Leverage 1:500?

Hello,

Can i use the EA with Tick mill, ICMarket raw spared brokers, or suggest me the supported brokers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.