What's new

Looking for FXCORE GOLD v9 EA (unlimited version)

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes
Just in case anyone interested in testing or using this EA (FXCOREGOLD V9) but missed out on the previous posts on where to download it, here's the link for your info: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/looking-for-fxcore-gold-v9-ea-unlimited-version.25400/post-179121. Many thanks to "Ali.MHMD" for his kindness and generosity of sharing this EA with us. Appreciated very much.

One more important thing to take note:
You need to add the following address
into the list of allowed URL tab 'Expert Advisor'
(in the MT4 Menu/Tool/Expert Advisor)

Warning: without doing this step, the EA won't start trading for you.

Alright then. That's all for now. All the best to everyone and God bless.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm looking for FXCORE GOLD v9 EA (unlimited version) with no expiry date. As far as I know, this EA that I found everywhere online have already expired. Anyone that has an unlimited version please do feel free to share it here with us if you wish to. Thanks.

For your info, the price of this EA is $100 which is shown in the following website (I think it's the official website for this EA): https://fxcoregoldea.com/products/fxcore-gold-ea-vip
(for your info only, I think there is also a newer versions of this EA (version 11) that has already come out as shown on the official website.)

For those who can afford and wish to get it, kindly purchase it from there as you wish to.

As for those who haven't heard about this EA, just for your info that I have had a chance to test this EA on demo for a couple of weeks. The result was quite good in my opinion, good profit with low max. drawdawn. Time frame: H1. Leverage: 1:1000. Tested using demo standard account with both the account balance of $1000 and $10000.

Feel free to click on the screenshot below showing the result that I got from my testing. It's just too bad that this EA has now expired and I could not find any other new copy of this EA that is still working without an expiry date.

Having said so, if anyone interested and wish to purchase this from the EA official website, you may do so as you wish to.

Thanks and take care everyone.
View attachment 21677
This seems good i should buy it and test it out soon

Hello, does anyone have the CORE V9.2 version without comments? Or in the MQ4 version? It is very important for use by prop firms or brokers. Well thank you

I have tried this before and it blew my account - would not recommend
Thanks for the feedback and comments. Would you mind to share what settings that you use and also what account balance, time Frame and leverage that you used for your EA test? As for me, I think one main thing is to find the right settings that work well. Although some EA could be ok or good, but yet with wrong settings used they could easily blow up any accounts at any time. No doubt about that.

Here are my settings just for your info and anyone wish to know about: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/looking-for-fxcore-gold-v9-ea-unlimited-version.25400/post-180359

Hello, does anyone have the CORE V9.2 version without comments? Or in the MQ4 version? It is very important for use by prop firms or brokers. Well thank you
Well, I've never heard of any V9.2 version of this EA. However, if I'm not wrong, I think from the EA website I saw that there were version 9 and version 11 mentioned in their website. Although I'm not sure how good version 11 is but, my guess is that version 11 should be an improved version of version 9 which should work better, just a wild guess though.

This seems good i should buy it and test it out soon
Great to hear that. Wish you all the best then. Well, if you don't mind, kindly do feel free to consider sharing with us the latest version (version 11) of the EA if you wish to. However if you can't do so, it's ok then. No problem. Just feel free to share your EA testing results with all of us as you wish to. Thanks in advance and God bless.

I have tried this before and it blew my account - would not recommend
For me, in my settings I have set the maximum number of BUY trades and SELL trades to be 13 and nothing more than that. This could possibly help to reduce and control the risks as we all know that whenever the market suddenly become super volatile, the EA would normally keep placing more and more trades that eventually could blow up any account for sure. Therefore, knowing how to reduce or minimize your risks is one of the key factor to help your account survive over a longer period of time. Having said so, still there is no guarantee that my settings would work well all the time. I guess only TIME would tell us which settings do work better or worse in the long run.

Dear all,
New updates today on 16 SEPT 2022:
Sadly speaking, I think that my own preset entitled "1K(0.1%FixStartLotMax13)" which I've shared earlier with you guys in this channel did not seem to work well in my opinion. My account today is having a big drawdown of 46.31% even when using such a large leverage of 1:1000 with FBS broker.
In my opinion, I think this EA is considered to be risky as it's trading with the GOLD (XAUUSD) pair which is capable of creating huge trading movements at any point. So for anyone who still wish to try this EA, I think you would need to find your own settings in order to keep your account(s) safer. For those of you who have downloaded my preset and still testing it, my advice for you is to STOP using it as soon as possible for your best safety, as such a big drawdown of 46.31% that happened with my preset today would NOT keep you safe for very long. If you still like to keep using this EA for a long time, I think you would definitely need to find other better settings that not only work better but also keep your account(s) safe over a longer period of time (not just days or weeks but months and years).

As for me, if there isn't any new surprise or discovery coming up, I think this would be my last update about this EA. Would probably stop my testing and move on with other EA tests soon.

Thank for all the comments and input that you've shared in this channel. I wish you all the best in your EA tests. Enclosed herewith below are two screenshots of my latest EA test account status just for your info.

Take good care and may God bless you all. Bye:)
2022-09-16 EA test result (redacted)(not good DD46.31%).jpg

2022-09-16 EA test result (MT4 chart) (not good DD46.31%).jpg

Reactions: v51
Updates on testing FXCOREGOLD V9 EA:
Not bad at the moment. Daily profit 1.51% with a drawdown 19.67%. Will need to wait much longer (a few more weeks or more) in order to see what the real result would be roughly like.

Settings:
Account: FBS Cent account
Deposit: $10 (It is shown as $1000 in cent account but actually it's only 1000 cents in value)
Leverage: 1:1000
Time Frame: H1
Currency Pair: XAUUSD
Settings:
Use Preset "1K(0.1%FixStartLotMax13)".

Below is is a screenshot of my latest test result. On top of that, I have also attached my own preset file just in case if anyone is interested, do feel free to try it on your own or even modify or change any of the parameter settings as you wish to at your own risks. I think there is no such thing as a "perfect" setting. I guess everyone would just need to find settings that work well for yourself and also able to keep you safe in the long run.

Furthermore, as according to my own opinion, I think the minimum balance required to trade safer with this EA is $1000 with standard account or you could also use $10 with a cent account. Any balance lower then that would surely put yourself in greater risks and honestly I don't think that anyone would survive in the long run. For your info also that not every broker offer cent accounts. Therefore please do check with your broker on this matter. If they don't have any cent accounts to offer you, then I guess you have only two options as follow:
1. Switch your broker and choose another broker that do offer cent accounts.
2. You would have no choice but to use this EA with $1000 or more for your own better safety.

Second thing to be safer is try to use a large leverage as much as possible. Again not every broker would offer large leverages for trading so please check with your broker on what leverage sizes they have to offer. The larger your leverage is, the safer you would be with a possibly lower drawdown percentage achieved.

Okay I think that's all for my sharing about testing this EA (FXCOREGOLD V9). Wish everyone the very best in your trading journey. Take care and God bless:)

View attachment 22071
Very good result. I was able to pass

anybody actually try this one? the daily and the monthly drawdowns are important to me.
Yes I have tried it out myself and I don't think it is a safe EA to use for long term. Feel free to scroll up to read the previous posts shared for more info.

im interested in giving this a try, looks interesting to me.
Yes it does sound interesting to me too, yet it could also get pretty risky too. Feel free to try it out as you wish to on demo and see how it works for you. If you really want it to be working well for you in long term, I think you should work hard to tweak the settings accordingly and find one that works well and safe for you over long term of not just days and weeks but months and years. Wish you all the best in your tests then. God bless.

Very good result. I was able to pass
Great to hear that. One advice if you don't mind. Just keep testing it not just days but months or more and see how your settings work and how your result goes. Just to be honest with you, this EA could get extremely risky when the market movement turned volatile. Be ready to see your account get blown when that happened. Wish you all the best then. God bless.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.