What's new

New EA FXCORE GOLD EA 95% Profitable

2.70 star(s) 13 Votes
Someone requested this EA, I've been using it for while, slow growth but profitable overall
Hi, are you still using this EA now? It appeared to many of us that this EA has now expired. If possible, could you kindly upload a new one without expiry date please? Thanks.

Hi, are you still using this EA now? It appeared to many of us that this EA has now expired. If possible, could you kindly upload a new one without expiry date please? Thanks.
Hello thanks for sharing.
Can you guys tell a bit about how the EA trades, what are the principles behind it?

Thanks
G.

hi, with this 95% win rate even a kid can become a millionaire lol
Yes that's true with all traders if this EA really could achieve that kind of super high successful rate (only real accounts tests would verify how good this EA is). However, that does not include kids coz' they are just too young and by law they are also not eligible to become forex traders. hahahaha....:)

Someone tried This EA? Im looking for download and test it.
Hi, well yes I believe many have tried this EA and you can read all the posts in this channel for your info on how this EA worked. However, with regards to download this EA, sadly speaking that this copy of EA has expired now. So far I haven't seen any new copy of this EA being shared for free. If you are interested to buy and test it and also share it with all of us if you wish to, feel free to read the following post for more info: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/looking-for-fxcore-gold-v9-ea-unlimited-version.25400/
Thanks and wish you all the best in your findings. God bless.

I saw this EA and it is for me crap. I got to know Faris. I think that he stolen that EA an modifed it. He doesn`t answer any technical questions and doesn`t have any idea about its logic!

Otherwise this EA work perfect in demo but lost in real account!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.