What's new

New EA TSR 5.0 2018, DASHBOT AND OTHER EAs

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes
Hi, what parameters are different in TSR V5. Is there some hedging to be safe in big trends?
I used timeframe H4 succesfully for few month but then big trend clean my account.
What time frame do you use and what dmarti setting? I used 1.7 or 1.5 with max 6 levels.
You are using the bad settings with high risk. The best settings is use with 5 M Timeframe and 1.2 Marti. Also if using one pair minimum balance must be $1000.

Where to set 5M timeframe in TSR V2? It is based on TF 4H as is written in info1, see attachement.
I used it before with opened chart in TF 4h and now I tried it in 5m TF and it looks me the same...

Attachments

• TSR_V2.pdf
    100.3 KB · Views: 65
How did you survived 3. January 2019 dead flash down in GbpUsd and all Jpy pairs. Was able to fix it TSR V5 2018 automaticly or did you change setting or hedge manualy?
Thanks.

I am asking because with TSR V2 my account was wipe out 3.1. with EurJpy flash down and in October 2018 with AudJpy. Maybe I choose wrong currencies and setting, but I saw such a flash drop in GbpUsd on 3.1. too.
Can somebody here toto wri a succesfull setting for currencies, D.Marti, levels etc. please?

I am asking because with TSR V2 my account was wipe out 3.1. with EurJpy flash down and in October 2018 with AudJpy. Maybe I choose wrong currencies and setting, but I saw such a flash drop in GbpUsd on 3.1. too.
Can somebody here toto wri a succesfull setting for currencies, D.Marti, levels etc. please?
You used wrong currency. TSR is good only with EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF. Also need to use good settings.

Conversely, does anyone have fxblue or myfxbook link to a live account.
if you are trading a live account, do you use a set file?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.