What's new

TSR Ea 2016 And 2018 Download

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes
Instructions:
(I would recommend playing around with the settings using a Demo account first, and then move to Live account with your favourite settings)
*EA works on both Standard and ECN account types.
1. Open the MT4
2. Copy TSR_EA.ex4, paste at File-> Open Date Folder -> MLQ4 -> Experts -> TSR_EA.ex4
3. Close the MT4
4. Open MT4 again
5. Remember to turn on THE "AUTOTRADING" into green button
6. Select H4 chart (Recommended) for the currency pair you wish to use the EA (Recommended is USDCHF, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY)
* (You can try our EA on other charts result may vary)
7. You can start by selecting only 1-2 currency pair first (USDCHF/EURUSD) if your balance is low and slowly move to more currency pair as your balance increases.
$100-$400 only use 1 pair
$500-$900 use 2 pairs
$1000-$1900 use 3 pairs
$2000 or more use 4 pairs
8. Press Ctrl + N to open Navigator -> Find "Expert Advisor" section -> Right click on Legacy EA -> Select "Attach to a chart",

Select "Inputs", look for the "DiMarti" in the Variable section at the second row from the end

Very helpful

Does anyone have expert Advisor settings for different currency pairs? If you have any please share it)

Does anyone know if this TSR trading bots have performed well? Thanks and appreciated
Hi, yes it is trading well. I started a CENT account with 2k 2.5 months ago and it performs very good and up 139%. I then added a STANDARD ACCOUNT and this is even performing better.

Hi
From where we can download this EA?
Which version works best?
Does anyone have this Ea running in a real account?
Thanks

Where do u buy it and how much it cost ple
I bought it some time last year and i would be willing to sell it to you at $500 negotiable. I will give you access to its trading history. It has no limit on the number of accounts you can use it on. If interested send me a message

nice, what settings did you use ?
I can tell about my experiences with the TSR 2018.
I have been working successfully with the TSR 2018 since January 2019. In March 2019 I threw all GBP pairs off. My average return is over 5% per month.
I'm running the TSR 2018 at 30K with 3 pairs.
Leverage must be at least 1: 500 and start lot 0.01.
If you only have leverage 1: 200 then your capital must be at least 2.5 times higher, i.e. 75K, which also reduces your profit by 2.5 times less.
For me, capital preservation comes first.

I can tell about my experiences with the TSR 2018.
I have been working successfully with the TSR 2018 since January 2019. In March 2019 I threw all GBP pairs off. My average return is over 5% per month.
I'm running the TSR 2018 at 30K with 3 pairs.
Leverage must be at least 1: 500 and start lot 0.01.
If you only have leverage 1: 200 then your capital must be at least 2.5 times higher, i.e. 75K, which also reduces your profit by 2.5 times less.
For me, capital preservation comes first.

can you explain more about the TSR 2018? is it 2.0? and 30k each month profit is 5% from 30k? and what your leverage is 1:500?

thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.